Honored Contributor

Were any of you who received the email from Perricone today (10/20) able to open up the link? This is the email that says "The Launch of the Decade" and I assume being able to open the link shows you what the new product is. All it shows on the front of the email is a jar, but it is in a shadow and I can't read what the label says.

Don't know if there is a glitch in their email link or if it is just my computer at home and the one at work that doesn't allow me to open it.

If you got the email and were able to see what the new product is, could you please share with me?

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It appears to me to be a teaser for what's to come and you need to sign up for early access.

Respected Contributor

The product is referred to as Cold Plasma+ if you follow the link.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc Oh, that sounds interesting! I love Cold Plasma. Definitely a "must have" for me! 

Hopefully, my computer at home and at work will start working better so I can open the link successfully.

Frequent Contributor

Do you know when Perricone’s products will be shown?

Respected Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

The product is referred to as Cold Plasma+ if you follow the link.

I didnt see a link to the teaser...hmmmm.

Respected Contributor

I love CP also!

Esteemed Contributor

All I saw was a short musical video with a big fanfare  for this new revolutionary product with no  indication  as to what it is or any additional  link. Disappointing.  But you could sign up for some big giveaway.

Frequent Contributor

I think by link she might  mean the sweepstakes link? When I click on that it says the Cold Plasma + Sweepstakes is sponsored by ...

I wonder if that is why the deluxe cold plasma sample .25 ounce jars are reduced to 9.00 originally from 29.00.  That is like paying 72.00 for a 2 ounce jar that is currently 229.00 on their site.

I stocked up on those since I know cold plasma works great on my skin. This new product might have something else in it that won't agree with me, and i'm sure right off the bat it's going to be priced very high.

Super Contributor

I couldn't open it either but I am very interested.  I was never a Perricone fan until the TSV with the Conformer and the eyelid serum.   I like the conformer but am in love with the eyelid serum and prepared to pay full price if I have to because I will not stop using this product.  

I believe the new product will air on November 1.