Honored Contributor

Perricone - New Product

[ Edited ]

Did anyone see the presentation of the new product from Perricone. It is called Pre:Empt Fixer Solid Oil, A295939. I just happened to see it when I went online to check what was currently selling. $31.40 on auto-delivery. Don't believe I have ever seen a Perricone product at that low of a price. This is what the description says about it:

Powered with unique, phytonutrient extracts, cress sprouts, olive leaf, and green tea, Dr. Perricone's Pre:Empt series was specifically designed to help address the appearance of the signs of aging. The Fixer Solid Oil features a breakthrough oil-gel formula that transforms from a solid to non-greasy oil upon application and offers the perfect multitasking fix for rough, dry skin, nails, cuticles, and flyaway hair. And with this Auto-Delivery plan, you'll receive a new shipment approximately every 90 days for two years.

Offered in a sleek jar designed for portability and convenience, the wax-free Fixer Solid Oil features a blend of oils to instantly nourish, soften, and condition dry skin with no mess or fuss.

How do I use it: Dr. Perricone recommends warming a small amount between your palms before massaging into skin or smoothing over hair.

Not sure I need this. Played the video and still not sure I need the extra hydration this is supposed to provide.

Super Contributor

The container is only 0.70 oz. You might be better off with Josie's balm.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking of ordering it too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, this week Josie M and Dr. DENESE came out with advance oil also, see a trend here?.  I will tell you, I have beautiful skin, and taking care of it all these years helped.  They did not have anti aging this or that, but a day cream and a night cream and an eye cream.  My mother and grandmother had PONDS only, and beautiful skin.  Very few wrinkles.  

Save your money.  Use creams, but everything they are adding is to get you to buy, buy.  I started getting botox and fillers at age 75 or their abouts.  Five years now.  Skin beautiful, but these products do not stop the aging process.  I feel, three creams, eyes, day, night.  Also sp what ever number you need.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone - New Product

[ Edited ]

Not too long ago, I posted about the new Pre:Empt Series of products from Perricone. I just noticed today that they had a "steal" on Beauty IQ for two of the products from that line. They are called the Pre:Empt Exfoliating Pore Refiner and Daily Foaming Cleanser. There is a 15 minute video on it, if you did not see it first hand on Beauty IQ.

A294532 - $50 on auto-delivery

Would love to try the Exfoliating Pore Refiner, but don't see that it comes alone, without the Daily Foaming Cleanser. I have enough cleansers on hand. 

If you decide to get it, please let us know your experience with products from this new line of Pre:Empt.

Here is the information given:

Powered with unique phytonutrient extracts, cress sprouts, olive leaf, and green tea, Dr. Perricone's Pre:Empt Series was designed to help address the appearance of the signs of aging.

The Daily Foaming Cleanser thoroughly cleanses and helps to remove makeup. Designed to be used as the first step of the Pre:Empt Series regimen, this cleanser features Dr. Perricone's proprietary DMAE and leaves skin looking and feeling clean, comfortable, and refreshed.

Based on a one-week consumer survey:

-96% agreed this product gently yet thoroughly cleansed their skin
-96% agreed skin looked and felt clean and balanced
-95% agreed this product did a great job of removing dirt, oil, and makeup
-93% agreed skin texture felt smoother

The Exfoliating Pore Refiner is a refreshing, lightweight product formulated with Dr. Perricone's proprietary DMAE and fruit extracts. Unlike an abrasive scrub, it helps to refine the look of your skin's surface, providing a natural-looking, healthy-looking radiance and softer, smoother-feeling skin.

In a study after four weeks of twice daily use:

-90% of subjects showed an improvement in pore size

Based on a four-week consumer survey:

-87% agreed their skin texture appeared smoother after each use
-87% agreed the pores on their nose appeared minimized
-85% agreed the overall quality of their skin improved

How do I use it: First, Dr. Perricone recommends lathering the Daily Foaming Cleanser in hands. Gently massage onto skin, then rinse with warm water. Use morning and evening. Then, Dr. Perricone recommends applying the Exfoliating Pore Refiner onto cleansed skin by saturating a cotton pad and smoothing all over face and neck in the morning and evening. Allow a few moments to dry and then follow with a Perricone MD treatment and moisturizer (not included).

5.1-fl oz Pre:Empt Daily Foaming Cleanser
4-fl oz Pre:Empt Exfoliating Pore Refiner