Honored Contributor

@cassiem wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Have any of your seen the new Perricone product on his website? It's called DMAE Firming Pads for $80. Back in March I got his duo of just the pure Alpha Lipoic Acid and DMAE serums, which are really great. But this seems like a good way to prevent spilling of those tall very thin bottles that many of you said you experienced. Just smooth the firming pad on your clean face.

No special deal at this time, other than 10% off if you do auto delivery. I assume since it is on his website that we probably won't see it any time soon at QVC. There are 60 pads to a jar. I couldn't find any mention of whether or not you use it once a day or twice a day; however, they give you the option of having it sent every 30 days, every 60 days, or every 90 days. So am assuming you can use it once or twice a day, or everyone once in a while, depending upon your needs.

I haven't figured out the cost factor of the pads compared to the serum I have, but the convenience of the pads probably means that how I have it in the serum form is cheaper than using the pads.

World Traveler, it looks like you use them once a day.  I found this on the Perricone webiste under the application tab for the product:

"Dr. Perricone recommends smoothing one saturated pad all over a cleansed face, bringing down to the neck area in the morning or evening. For enhanced firming benefits, press saturated pad into skin and hold for a few seconds targeting specific areas of concern. Wait a few moments to apply your Perricone MD treatment and moisturizer."

Oh, thanks! Completely missed that instruction. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
WorldTraveler, I had to search around for the info. I personally find that while the Perricone website is informative, there's so much there that it can be hard to find information I'm looking for or easy to overlook it.