Super Contributor

Perricone New Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint

Just got an e-mail regarding the new Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint - available only on his website. These are the ingredients:

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.2%

Inactive Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Polyester-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Isohexadecane, Bisabolol, Mica (CI 77019), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silytate, Polyester-1, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/ Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine Citronellol, Thioctic Acid, Geraniol, Astaxanthin, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

I'm tempted because I don't like foundation and Dr. Denese's tinted moisturizer is too dark for me. This looks like it would work.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone New Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint

Hm interesting, thanks for the heads up. Their No foundation foundation serum color is too dark for me and since that is the only shade it comes in, I can't use it. I wonder if this tinted one would work for fair to light or if it is roughly the same color as the serum.

Esteemed Contributor

got the same email. Dr. Denise not too dark on my skin and I am very light. Perricone evem lighter on his NFF Serum or foundation I jus brought the FFM, so I'm passing until finish

Super Contributor

I haven't tried his serum because with only one shade I think it would be too dark for me. His No Foundation Foundation in the Light shade I don't like because it seems to emphasize the lines on my face and it's too much shine. I think I'm going to try this new thing.

This is supposed to "adjust" to everyone's shade so, according to the info, everyone should be able to use it color-wise.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2015 appm said:

Just got an e-mail regarding the new Face Finishing Moisturizer Tint - available only on his website. These are the ingredients:

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.2%

Inactive Ingredients:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Polyester-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Isohexadecane, Bisabolol, Mica (CI 77019), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silytate, Polyester-1, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/ Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine Citronellol, Thioctic Acid, Geraniol, Astaxanthin, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

I'm tempted because I don't like foundation and Dr. Denese's tinted moisturizer is too dark for me. This looks like it would work.

I used to love Perricone and would try all the new products when they came out but he is putting a lot of silicone in his products nowdays and my skin just cannot tolerate it. The 3rd & 4th ingredients here are silicone not including the ones listed further down the ingredient list. So I'm passing.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Contributor

I love Dr. Denese's day cream SPF 30 and I am very fair, Irish & freckled. You only need a little and smooth in good. I wait a few minutes & dust lightly with powder.

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 bellamack said:

I love Dr. Denese's day cream SPF 30 and I am very fair, Irish & freckled. You only need a little and smooth in good. I wait a few minutes & dust lightly with powder.

I think that looks like a good one except that it contains chemical sunscreen which I can't tolerate. But I think the presentations of it always look good on the models- their skin but better, not a mask-like coverup. So pretty!

Respected Contributor

I ordered it. Will let you know how I like it.

Respected Contributor

janey2 - Have you received the tinted moisturizer? If so, how do you like it? I want to try it but I'm afraid it will be too dark even though it is supposed to be self adjusting. I wear the lightest shade in the No Foundation Foundation and the new serum is too dark and warm for me. I need something cool or neutral. Thanks! Tennessee Vol
Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Valued Contributor

I bought it from Sephora online and received it today. I didn't find that my skin tone was changed into a glow and I am fair in foundation. I will try it again tomorrow, but probably will send it back.