Respected Contributor

Perricone - Neuropeptide Question

What is the Diff. between the one the cream colored tube and the one in the dark that they call "NIGHT"?

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone - Neuropeptide Question

@SandGirlI don't know the ingredient difference, but the treatment in the dark night tube is much thicker than its white companion.

I have both in the house.  I use the dark tube only at night, but I've used the other morning and night very often.

Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

What is the Diff. between the one the cream colored tube and the one in the dark that they call "NIGHT"?

@SandGirlDo you mean the difference between the daytime Neuropeptide and the Night Neuropeptide?
If that is your question, I'd say the BIGGEST difference to me is the smell. The daytime (light colored tube) is unscented and has the smell of fish and urine. People say it dissipates...it does not. I smell it all day long and couldn't take it anymore.
The Night (dark colored tube) is scented and masks the smell of the ingredients. I'm very sensitive to scents and this scent doesn't bother me at all.
From my own experience, the day cream works better, noticable immediately and with prolonged use, but I cannot deal with the smell at all.
I use the night neuropeptide cream and like it.

Honored Contributor

I never had results from the original light colored tube.  Then it went "bad."  Fish and urine smell going bad?  Yes, it actually became much worse, like rotting fish.  I returned it and the replacement eventually did the same thing.  Now for the night cream, I've been  using it from the Celebration set.  Very nice.  But the best peptide I've ever used is Dr. Denese  peptide gel.  Another horrible smell, but worth it.  So I'm on the fence about the TSV since I do like his Face Finishing Moisturizer.  But I also like my current old style Miracle Worker.  What to do, what to do. 

Respected Contributor

@depglass  get the face finishing moist from Ebay and save your moola that way you can compare to how well you like it compared to MW you already know you like.

I will look up Dr D's peptide get  Smiley Happy  Thank you