Honored Contributor

Perricone Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer

About three months ago I got the Precision Reserve Treatment kit, which has the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer in it. In fact, two jars came with the set.

I am really enjoying this moisturizer and glad that I got it on auto delivery. My second shipment is on its way.

First of all, a very little goes a long way. 

Secondly, I immediately feel it tightening as it is absorbed into my skin.

Thirdly, I find no adverse odor; although, even if there were some, it would not be a problem. If a product works, I can deal with a few seconds/minutes of not-so-pleasant smell. But this product does not bother me at all.

If you purchased the Precision Reserve Treatment kit three months ago, I would like to know how your experience has been with this particular product. I am a big fan of his Neuropeptide products, and this one is definitely a winner for me!

Contributor

Re: Perricone Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer

I also purchased the Precision Reserve, but it came with a one time bonus of

the Face Finishing Moisturizer, not the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer. I really

like the Precision Reserve, and it has become my favorite Perricone product. It

has really helped with my 62 year old skin's hydration level. I do use the Neuropeptide

Firming Moisturizer though, as it came in a earlier kit, and I like it also. I use the

Face Finishing Moisturizer at night sometimes, when I'm not using the Neuropeptide

Night Cream.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer

@Autumn2010 Oh, dear me! You are absolutely correct. I got my kits mixed up. Smiley Sad

Glad you appreciate that product too. I'm very happy with it. Smiley Happy