Valued Contributor

Re: Perricone - Neuropeptide Facial Cream (new formula)

@CherryHugs wrote:

I tried a kit once and really didnt find anything better than less costlier products! The products in this line are so expensive!!

AND over-hyped. His skin DOESN'T look GOOD, at all, so I DON'T believe his products are ALL THAT.

Valued Contributor

I had to send the products back. After a week my skin was getting so dry. I still have two tubes of the old formula and like it so much better, Don't know what the difference is but something must be other then the scent because I don't get the dry skin with the old formula.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Naturesbeauty So glad you mentioned the Pop Sonic Leaf and how you use it. Never thought of that. Sounds like a good way to ensure the cream gets into the skin and doesn't just sit on top. Heart

You put the cream on first after cleansing. Do you use any serums or other products after the NFC, other than moisturizer?

@World Traveler......I keep my morning routine pretty simple. After cleansing my face, I apply the NFC, just a little moisturizer. If putting makeup on I will wait a little while and apply my primer, then makeup. Simple for me is better.

@Naturesbeauty Because the neuropeptide products work best on me, I also use his Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer. Anything with the word "firming" is okay with me! LOL!!!

I noticed that Perricone is going to have a couple of shows coming up shortly, no TSV. I hope they will have a deal on the cold plasma face (plus). I'm on my last jar of that and it has only about 1/4 left. Figure that will last me 30 days. Would like to get a good deal. If not, then I will need to pay full QVC price. Smiley Sad  Somehow I screwed up on my supply. Thought I had another jar in the back of the cupboard.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Worldtravler  glad you like it!....I finally bought the duo and am surprised it works for me to!...I also got samples of the cold plasma plus and like it to!..Gonna stick with perricone for my face from here on out....I do think tho these duos are maybe a yr old already and thats why they are doing the deal but if they get used in the next yr the actives should be good till then ...A rep told me last yr they are good for a couple months after the 2 yr mark..Now they say they dont do date tracking any more with the codes which i find a little suspicious.Thanks for letting me know!!

Super Contributor

@Nadine  i dont know if you are using a moisturizer on top but i think your suppose to cuz the cream is a treatment..I know i do.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was using a moisturizer over. I was using  either the glut or face firming serum then the facial cream and then a moisturizer. Really wondering if I use way to many products at one time

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sparky3333 Oh, yes, the cold plasma just soaks into my skin and makes everything else on top of it go on easily. Love it!

The duos every year used to be $199 (at least in the four years I have been purchasing them). So $129 is a great price!

My understanding from someone I know in the skin care industry (and I have heard this mentioned on some of the Perricone presentations too) is that the products are normally good for two years UNOPENED, and then once opened should be used within one year. I've heard that said about hair care products too. Of course, there are exceptions, so that is not a "blanket" statement for all things produced.

I stocked up on a great Perricone deal on his website last winter. I am just now opening some of the products I got a year ago, and they are fine. The consistency is what I expect, there is no separation of product, and most importantly.....they are working the way they are supposed to. No problem with smelling funny. So I don't go by dates; I go by performance.

I recently watched a video on QVC from Andrew Lessman about his products. One of the videos has to do with expiration dates. I found it very interesting. It had to do with using products after the expiration date, and what you can expect. That information prevented me from throwing away a bottle of his products I purchased 18 months ago and expires in February 2019. I am going to keep using it longer. You might want to check it out, as I think his information could apply to the skin/hair care products too.