Trusted Contributor

Perricone MD--Would you like to share your favorite products and

what you add first.  For me I add the serum for the deep liines or any lines then I add Blue Plasma to exfolate an then I add orbital eye in blue plasma and then I let these dry and I add neuropeptide {liquid gold} then I add Neuropeptide firming moisturizer and then I add the cold plasma eye cream and the Neuropeptide Eye Therapy.  In the day I add Formula 15 and then neuropeptide frming face moisturizer and eye cream and at times I put on Deep moisturizer and firming neck cream..........I don't know what else to do.  I skip around some.  These products work to make you look youngere..........otherwise I wold not purchase the items and I guess I have been using almost one year and it has kept me from aging more. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone MD--Would you like to share your favorite products and

I really love the No Foundation Foundation (original and not sthe serum which is too matte) and No Concealer Concealer.  I tried the neopeptide facial cream in the past and didn't like it but after watching a demo of how to apply (showed to rub it in and not just lightly dab like you do most moisturizers), I tried it again and after 3 days noticed a real difference so now that is part of my daily routine.  Since the neopeptide cream is thicker and not a serum it goes on last before my primer.  I use Dr Dennese facial firming pads and serum though first and JM argan oil and Isomers Eye products before the neopeptide cream.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone MD--Would you like to share your favorite products and

[ Edited ]

@Ilovehummingbirds wrote:

what you add first.  For me I add the serum for the deep liines or any lines then I add Blue Plasma to exfolate an then I add orbital eye in blue plasma and then I let these dry and I add neuropeptide {liquid gold} then I add Neuropeptide firming moisturizer and then I add the cold plasma eye cream and the Neuropeptide Eye Therapy.  In the day I add Formula 15 and then neuropeptide frming face moisturizer and eye cream and at times I put on Deep moisturizer and firming neck cream..........I don't know what else to do.  I skip around some.  These products work to make you look youngere..........otherwise I wold not purchase the items and I guess I have been using almost one year and it has kept me from aging more. 

Thanks for starting this thread. It is interesting to read your routine. Before this new forum was created, I started a thread about the routines and what comes first, etc. Some very good answers, but I fear it is lost out in cyber space somewhere.

From what I remember, the prevailing thought was to go with the thinner products first and then the thicker. Then I was told to follow the protocol that is something you can print out on QVC. It is identical to the informational brochure that comes in the box with your products. That protocol shows that you put the treatments on first, then the cold plasma, then the creams. You follow the order of the numbered products. So anything listed in #1 section of the brochure goes first, then those products you might use that are listed in the #2 section, etc.

BUT.........I keep hearing Dana say different things, depending upon what she is selling. One time I heard her say that you ALWAYS put cold plasma first. So I started putting the cold plasma eye and face products first, then the treatments, which wasn't what I had been doing. I had always done the treatments first. I was doing the same with the blue plasma, as I understood that was an exfoliant. But your routine is interesting to me because you are putting on the serums before the exfoliant. And I'm wondering, if you are putting on the serum before your blue plasma, wouldn't that undo what you just meant to accomplish with the serum? If you works for you, that's good. I'm just wondering. It would seem you would exfoliate first then put on the serums.

At any rate, I have spent a lot of money on the Perricone products. I really would like to ensure I'm making the most of them by putting them on in the correct order. Just when I think I have it right, I hear Dana say this-and-this should always be first, then you put on the new product she is promoting. Must admit it is confusing to me.