Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Perricone MD Ageless 5 Piece set

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I ordered this set as well, and I don't smell anything overly strong, the Face Finishing Moisturizer does have a scent, but to me at least it isn't real strong, and it doesn't linger on me either. That is too bad that you are having this reaction to it, you may have to send it back if the smell continues to irritate you..I have some of Perricon'es other products and the fish smell, I am so used to, I know it will go away in a minute or so...I love his products and I am not sensitive to scents, so maybe that is why!

@CANDLEQUEEN
I had my husband smell the FFM and he said, " I wouldn't put that on!" He thought it was a body cream. I explained what it was and asked him to identify the scent and he couldn't! It was funny. You had to be there. However, I am getting irritated, itchy eyes and had to wash the unscented eye cream off this morning. Now my eyes are all puffy and I have to chair a meeting for the first time tonight in a new position at church. I look like I have been crying! I'm wondering if the scents of the other products are creating this issue! I so wanted to love these products and have them work for me! I have a feeling I will be returning them. It's too much money to have to TRY to make them work. I normally don't have these issues.
Valued Contributor

All packed up and ready to return. Smiley Sad

Regular Contributor

I CANNOT do the Cold Plasma eye.  I could smell it all day.  Also, the Face Firming Moisturizer does not hydrate my skin.  I had to see what the Perricone hype was about.  Not for me.