Respected Contributor

Looked at the program guide and it appears Perricone may have a TSV on 1/21, does anyone happen to know what it may be yet?

Respected Contributor

For those interested it is item A374038  90 Day Supply of Super Greens

I will not be buying - If I take any sort of green supplement I will only buy organic, greens don't have peels and absorb so many pesticides and such for as much as they normall charge for one box they really should be organice.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Perricone MD - 1/21 TSV?

Host keeps repeating that this item does not contain sweetener but it does contain a stevia type sweetener
Very misleading and dishonest
Occasional Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Sideeffects   The part of the presentation I caught she said no sugar but that it did contain plant based Stevia.

I happen to love this product, the taste, and that it satisfies me around 1-2PM when I'm in my office and want something.  I'm going on AD.

Honored Contributor

I’m not impressed by this.  Worse than the so-so combo of nutrients for the price, the first ingredient is maltodextrin. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I’m not impressed by this.  Worse than the so-so combo of nutrients for the price, the first ingredient is maltodextrin. 

I had to look this one up, @JeanLouiseFinch . Thanks for pointing it out.

Honored Contributor

I would rather drink Low Sodium V8!!

Respected Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I had to look this one up, @JeanLouiseFinch . Thanks for pointing it out.

@JeanLouiseFinch  A thank you from me too.  And anyone else who spoke about maltodextrin.   I passed because of this and emailed Perricone to find out why they would include, being so health aware (besides being cheap).