Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone Green Drink???

True, however,  the whole plants have probably been sprayed with who knows how many pesticides unless you grow them all yourself.

Super Contributor

I don’t know about magic, but when I get up in the morning I enjoy a glass of “ juice” . So, instead of OJ or Apple juice I drink this. It satisfies my craving for something cold liquid and slightly sweet without the high calories and sugar content. It definitely works for me before I take my daily 2 mile walk!

Honored Contributor

Many of these 'green' type powders require lots of vegetables to make them. So think about that...if it's not organic then you're probably getting lots of pesticides in it.  

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@alarmclock, I had to go look, I see they have a box of Perricone Greens as a gift with purchase.  So, maybe that lady standing there with the green drink in her hand was not that other vendor, just looked kinda like her.  Hey, it was 11:00 at night and I wasn't payig that close attention to what they were saying.  I didn't see anything about Greens listed on the TSV banner that sits in the upper left corner of the presentations.

I went back and looked and I did not see Eight Greens in the Items Recently On Air.  It had to be Dana from Perricone that you saw!!

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I got mine on auto delivery the last time they presented, two boxes every sixty days.

Love, love, love it. I agree with Shawn when she says she has more than one of those a day. It does taste like the apple Jolly Rancher, just like she mentioned.

Really like getting some of my "greens" with this tasty product.

I have to agree.  Super Greens is the best tasting green supplement I've ever had.  I missed out both times it was presented on QVC.  They were selling a 60 count supply (2 boxes) for the price of one box and I think it was also on free shipping.  I've been using Raw Beauty by Hum and it definitely is an acquired taste.  There is no way it tastes like mint chocolate chip like it says on the label.Smiley Surprised 

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl  You are correct! It was two boxes (60 days total) for the price of one and free shipping, auto delivery. I just finished another one. I'm getting as bad as Shawn. I really do like the taste and it is easy to go thru more than one a day.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler Super Berry from Perricone is also really good.  I've never seen that one on QVC, but you can get it directly from Perricone's website.  Dr.  Perricone has excellent supplements.  I just wish they were more affordable.  At the moment, I've been using Dr Gundry's Vital Reds as a substitute which I buy in bulk and therefore at a discount, but it is not as great tasting as Super Berry.

Hopefully if Dr Perricone's supplements gain popularity on QVC they will offer more choices and special offers.  

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl Thanks for the heads up. I like a berry flavor, so I will check it out. Heart

Loved watching Dr. Perricone on the TSV this afternoon/evening. I know he doesn't like to be out in front like that, preferring to be in his lab working on new/improved products, but it was nice to hear the wonderful things he said about not being hard on yourself and how he feels about women in general. What I saw was a very humble man.

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@glam_girl Thanks for the heads up. I like a berry flavor, so I will check it out. Heart

Loved watching Dr. Perricone on the TSV this afternoon/evening. I know he doesn't like to be out in front like that, preferring to be in his lab working on new/improved products, but it was nice to hear the wonderful things he said about not being hard on yourself and how he feels about women in general. What I saw was a very humble man.

@World Traveler I missed Dr. Perricone. Smiley Sad  I will be on a mission to find that show online.  Dr.  Perricone seems to prefer to stay out of the spotlight and focus on his research which is good for all of us.  And he's almost 71 too which is amazing!  He has had many books on the New York Times Best Selling List and like I said his supplements are great.  His skincare line is just one of a lot of good things he offers to all of us.

Honored Contributor

@glam_girl Just pull up the TSV (which seems to still be available after the day of the TSV) and watch the video. Maybe it will be one of the presentations he was on. Not sure if they would cut his part out and just show the product, but you can try. Hope it is there for you!