Valued Contributor

I am in my 30s and do not have any eye issues (yet) except a few fine lines when I smile. Which eye cream would you reccommend for preventative eye care? I also see there is a Perricone TSV next month, any clues on what it could be?

Also, I thought there was sub categories in Beauty? I thought there was a perricone form.

Thanks.!

Respected Contributor

What ever you use, make sure you use an eye cream daily with an SPF. I use Dr. Denese, or Skinn makes a nice one now. I use a eye moisturizer underneath. If you wear sunscreen on your face, neck, eyes, hands now and forever, you will most likely be very happy with your skin when you are in your 50's. and beyond. I have a clinique one now also that I like that I wear under my SPF.

Honored Contributor

Now is not at all too soon to begin a more intense beauty regime for yourself, Ms Ruby.  I don't use Perricone and can't help out with the upcoming tsv. However I am using a kit I bought in April by Peter Thomas Roth that at my age of 62 absolutely love.  I've tried SO many expensive lines and have never seen great results like I have with my PTR products.

My point mostly is again, it's never too late.

Honored Contributor
A221566

Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathion Eye Lid Serum .5 oz.

I have used this for years with positive results.  My lids tightened up and the small side wrinkles have diminished.  It absorbs quickly, is not sticky and has no smell.  You can use it under the eye AND directly on the lids.  I use it on my entire eye area, up to and including on my brows.  I use it every night and morning. 

Shop around for the best value!

I'm sorry, I do not know what the TSV is.  Hopefully, someone else does.

Valued Contributor
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think I will go for this Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathion Eye Lid Serum. It was also on the vote list for the QVC beauty award. My plan is to wait for the TSV to see if it's included, then wait until the end of the day to see if it goes on OTO!
Valued Contributor

I've waited this long and there is  an eye cream in the TSV on Friday and I'm very excited. There is half an ounce of cold plasma eye so I think I'm going to go for it because I've always wanted to try the regular cold plasma too. 

After looking at the protocol list, it made me a bit confused because I thought the neuropeptide cream went on before moisturizer. http://www.qvc.com/footers/hb/pdf/Perricone_Application_Protocol.pdf

Can anyone confirm this is the order I'd incorporate the new products. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

cleanse

(blue plasma)

(cold plasma)

vit c
nueropeptipe facial cream

cold plasma eye

(face finishing tinted moisturizer)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perricone Eye Cream

[ Edited ]

@Ruby Woo wrote:

I've waited this long and there is  an eye cream in the TSV on Friday and I'm very excited. There is half an ounce of cold plasma eye so I think I'm going to go for it because I've always wanted to try the regular cold plasma too. 

After looking at the protocol list, it made me a bit confused because I thought the neuropeptide cream went on before moisturizer. http://www.qvc.com/footers/hb/pdf/Perricone_Application_Protocol.pdf

Can anyone confirm this is the order I'd incorporate the new products. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

cleanse

(blue plasma)

(cold plasma)

vit c
nueropeptipe facial cream

cold plasma eye

(face finishing tinted moisturizer)

Which Vit C product are you referring to?  The Vitamin C Ester 15 (in a tube) is his PM treatment and it is to be applied prior to Cold Plasma.  I'd also apply Cold Plasma Eye prior to NP Facial Cream.  Yes, moisturizer is applied after NP Facial Cream.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

Thanks Lyn for replying. I use a very watery Vit C called Mad Hippie. 

Is the Cold Plasma eye more of a serum texture? 

Respected Contributor

@Snow Kitten

Hopefully Lyn or someone who uses Plasma Eye can help clarify. 

Based on the other Plasma products, the consistency is more of a very light cream.  So, I'm guessing the Cold Plasma Eye is too.

Trusted Contributor

So tonight is a TSV with Perricone???   I can't spend another dime but yet, I have to look young.  I am dating someone 48.  He is so good to me.  I have never ever been treated this nice.