Honored Contributor

I use many Perricone products daily, for the last 5 years.  Love what I use!  I don't really care for the Cold Plasma.  Too drying?  I like the Acyl glutathione better.  I ran out of AG last week, and cracked open some samples I had  of Cold Plasma.  It is the first thing I apply to the skin.  It seemed to soften the skin right away,  To me AG and Cold Plasma do the same thing.  But it depends on who you talk to.  It is true, people either love it or hate it, there is no in between.  At that price though, I am sure anyone who was "in between" would not want to continue using it.

Frequent Contributor
I am probably late to this thread but I had used some of the Perricone products including Cold Plasma for about 6 months. The products worked well and I might have continued on auto-delivery, but something was really wrong with my last shipment. The products created the worst allergic reaction on my face. I developed red, itchy and swollen skin. Even my undereye area swelled up. I looked really weird for a couple of days until the swelling left. It took about a week for the itching to totally subside. I must admit that QVC honored its return policy and refunded all my money (over $200) even though I was over the 30 days. However, I don't think I will risk purchasing Perricone again. There are so many other great products out there and much more reasonably priced. Perricone is not THAT much better.