Honored Contributor

I wanted to tell you how great Perricone's Cold Plasma is. I'm not talking about Cold Plasma Sub-D for the neck (although that is awesome too!), but the regular CP for the face.

I have been using it for around 18 months and didn't realize how much it did for me or how well it felt on my face until I ran out of my auto-delivery. My next delivery isn't until February, so I thought it would no big deal; I would just do without until then.

But I noticed that my skin wasn't quite up to par. I knew that I missed the smooth, velvety feel the product gives me when I put it on, but without it my skin was feeling just a little off. Finally figured out that it was the CP that was making all the other Perricone products work so well on my face. You put it on first, underneath the treatment and moisturizer.

CP is known to feed and nourish the skin. QVC information states that it is a "unique, whipped, lightweight, serum-creme formula that addresses visible signs of aging, such as firmness; elasticity; clarity; radiance; smoothness; texture; redness; blotchiness; fine lines and wrinkles; and expression lines around the eyes, forehead, and mouth."

Normally the auto-delivery of two 2-ounce jars is sufficient from delivery to delivery. But I started incorporating the product around my neck and down into the chest area. Then realized, DUH!, by doing that I was going thru it much faster than normal.

So for the first time that I can remember, I went online and paid the regular QVC price for CP, something I haven't done for any of his products since using his line. I always get the specials/TSV's in order to save money.

After it shipped I also got a notice from Zulily on some specials, and YAY! there was a good deal on Perricone products that included the CP for not only the face but the formula for the eyes too! So I purchased both. I have tried CP formulated for the eye area and liked it, but have not seen it presented at a lower price on QVC for over a year. I was just using the regular CP in that area.

Anyway, just wanted to encourage other Perricone users to try incorporating CP into your routine. It truly is a game changer for me!

I also went into my auto-delivery and was able to double the amount that will be sent to me in February. That special price was two for just a little more than what you pay for one. So it's a great deal!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler, can I ask what age range you're in?   In other words, are you younger, with fine lines and  that you're addressing, or older with...well, older skin issues?

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone - Cold Plasma

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom Sure, no problem. I am in my early 70's. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Perricone - Cold Plasma

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler:

Thanks for the reminder about cold plasma.

On your advice on another thread, I have it and enjoy its effects (which you can fee right after appying it).

Sometimes I wonder, though, if it would be a good idea to JUST use the cold plasma (at night, for example), rather than layering on other treatments? In other words, might it work well with nothing on top on occasion?

I do space out my treatments in my daily regime, applying one, doing other things for several minutes, then applying the next treatment. Giving each time to fully absorb.

Regular Contributor

How do you get past the smell?  It does not dissipate and I can smell it for hours.  It is a bummer because I love the way it feels and I really want to know what it would do for my skin.

Respected Contributor

@j-lou: Barely discernable!

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Oh, I think you could use the Cold Plasma by itself. I sometimes do that on weekends when I will be home for the most part. I put it on in the morning and nothing else. Feels like I am putting something expensive on; it is so silky.

When I first started using it, I was putting too much on my face. It takes only a small amount. So now, I just dab a little bit in various areas, and it glides so easily over the skin.

Honored Contributor

@j-lou I don't find it offensive in any way. Smiley Happy

I use a very small amount on my face, so there is no lingering smell. And what I do smell is not unpleasant at all to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @World Traveler.  Perricone is having a FF sale now...I think  I'll order.