Trusted Contributor

Perricone Cold Plasma + or Josie Maran Argon cream?

I watched the presentations all day today for the Perricone Cold Plasma + cream.  Many call-in testimonials make me want to try something to make me look younger and get rid of deep wrinkles in my face and eye.   One caller who is 83 uses Cold Plasma +  and says she looks more like 50.   Another lady tonight says she’s 77 and looks like 50,  And many testimonial call-ins today from women in their 70’s and 80’s say they look like they’re in their 50’s.

So have you tried Cold Plasma +for face and eye?  Does it work for you?

Or should I try the Josie Maran Argon Oil cream that has lots of positive call -in testimonials as well?

Can I use both creams at the same time?

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perricone Cold Plasma + or Josie Maran Argon cream?

I work as an esthetician and have been in the beauty industry for over 25 yrs. I have never seen a cream make an 83 yr old look 50. EVER. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. 

Topicals have their place but you cannot expect any cream or serum to make you look decades younger and this is especially true if you start later. I mean they can only do so much.

The best anti aging cream is SPF and the sooner you get started, the better. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

I don't think it's so much that the cream made them look younger, but using it has helped to maintain their skin's youthful appearance as opposed to not taking care of the skin. 

Respected Contributor

And in answer to your question, I purchased the last TSV (http://www.qvc.com/Perricone-MD-The-Best-of-Perricone-3-pc-Skin-Care-Collection.product.A300453.html... today's.  I've never used either.  I've also used JM's.  The results I've noticed already is an improvement, which is why I decided to try today's TSV.  I do not think you would ever get the results from JM's products.  I do not think you can compare JM's products to Dr. Perricone's because they are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Honored Contributor

@EatWell   What some women say that they look 20 years younger is THEIR opinion.  I had a friend that said she looked in her 20's  -- yea, when cows fly.  Products will diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles but not make them go away otherwise women would be busting down doors to get at it.  My advice is stick with Josie and hopefully her oil will prevent future wrinkles and diminish the look of the ones you already have.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength