Super Contributor

Perricone Cold Plasma and Dryness

I got the TSV a while back with Perricone MD Cold Plasma for eye and face.  I personally think this is drying and see no difference except dryed out eyes  lol.  When i don't apply this under my other serums or eyecream, I look fine.  But when i use this stuff, especially the Cold Plasma Eye  yikes my eyes look 10 years older!!!  Anyone else fine these Cold Plasma Products drying?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone Cold Plasma and Dryness

@beautydiva wrote:

Anyone else fine these Cold Plasma Products drying?

@beautydiva No; I don't. Quite the opposite.

I have been using CP for a few years now and wouldn't want to be without them (eyes, face, and neck). They nourish my skin. If I run out and put other things on my face first, nothing else seems to go on as well as it did with CP first.

I really stocked up on CP last year when there were specials during Thanksgiving. I still have around six months' worth left. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@beautydiva, yes!! Me. I got samples of the face and eye cold plasma. Dried my skin out like crazy—especially around the eyes.   And made my face a bit red.  Not a good look!  Into the trash both went. 

Valued Contributor

I use Cold Plasma Plus both eye and face and love the products. I have not found them to be drying, but I also use Conformer, Neuropeptide Facial cream and moisturizer on top of it.

I use the Cold Plasma Eye Cream alone with nothing over it and love it. I have normal aged skin.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gtx  I too use the cold plasma face, eye and neck as well as the facial conformer and neuropeptide cream - love them all.  The one Perricone item I do not like is the face finishing moisturizer.  I find that it balls up and pils, no matter how I use it.  This is the only item of his that does that.  I even have the face finishing moisturizer tint w/spf 30 which is fine, BEAUTIFUL actually, but the regular face finishing moisturizer rolls off my face.  

Do you or anyone here that uses or has used Perricone's FFM experienced this?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Fitfuninformed, I had the same experience with Face Finishing Moisturizer. It balled up on my face. I am not having that problem with the Face Finishing and FIRMING Moisturizer. It came in the latest TSV, I think. I believe it may be improved. Anyway it does not ball up. 

Super Contributor

I didn't care for the eye formula (not drying, just kinda uneventful) but I love the CP plus for face. I never get dryness from it but I don't find it as hydrating/moisturizing as they say and always layer a moisturizer on top.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @gtx for sharing your experience .  I AM referring to the Face Finishing and FIRMING moisturizer which came in the last TSV .  Not sure why this is happening.  Pricey item on it's own.

Respected Contributor

Cold Plasma and philosophy's "Hope in a Jar" are two products I just could not tolerate due to their smell.

The Cold Plasma smell never seemed to go away either.

And I'm someone who would tolerate most anything for beauty!

Hyacinth