Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone Acyl-Glutathione Eye Serum- Any good?

I use it 2x a day on upper lids and it lasts 90days, maybe a little less.  If you use it once a day it will last 4-5 months!

I pump a small apple seed size of serum on the pad of my left pointer finger, then tap that to the pad of my right pointer finger.  Then I tap, tap each eyelid, starting from under the brow down.  Then I quickly smooth it over entire lid almost to lashes.  I don't like to get it into lashes as I then apply Rapid Lash at nighttime to base of lash.  If there is any product in the lash line RL doesn't work as well.

HTH

Shoe

Valued Contributor

hi shoekitty!Have you tried formula 15?..If so did you like it?

Regular Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:
Thanks Katharita, I wish I'd seen that twosome. Can you use it all around the eyes in the morning too? I really need the firming top of eyes, hooded eyelids.

Sorry I've been out of pocket and just now saw this. 

I use it only under the eyes in the mornings but I have extremely oily lids and can't use anything other than primer if I don't want my eye makeup creasing and smudging. 

I use it all over the under eye area and on the lid at bedtime.  It has really helped with crepiness on the lid. 

Hooding is not too much of an issue for me, so I can't really give you much info about that. 

I hope you're enjoying it!