Super Contributor

Perricon Intensive Face/Neck Treatment special

I don't use perricone products, but sub D looks very impressive. 

Any thoughts about the products and price?

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricon Intensive Face/Neck Treatment special

[ Edited ]

@claros It's a very good price for the duo.

Sub D has been a big hit for years and year on infomercial. That's when I first saw it, long before I knew there was QVC. It sells well for the doctor.

I have been using Perricone products for four years, and I use the Cold Plasma Sub D every day. It does help in the neck area to diminish the sign of lines and hydration for me. I notice a tightening in the neck when I use it. Others have commented it doesn't do that much for them.

You asked about thoughts on the price too. I think the combo is an excellent price, as the conformer by itself usually runs around $400-600 and the Sub D can be anywhere from $150-250, depending upon whether you get the 2 ounce or the 4 ounce jar.

However, if you only want the Sub D, then it would be cheaper to get it on Amazon by itself. Since I have several bottles of the Conformer that were on sale last winter, I just purchased a bottle of the Sub D on Amazon today, as I am on my last jar.

There are lots of Perricone users on the forum. @1Professor and others will hopefully chime in with their thoughts. Heart

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

Skinn’s neck Amour sold on Evine is WONDERFUL for a big tub of it for a fair price.  No need to support Dr Perricone with his inflated prices.

Trusted Contributor

I also love SKINN Neck Amour. Last time I tried that Perricone neck cream, I had a reaction. Very itchy skin for days.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @claros

I'm a devoted fan of Perricone, and as a researcher, I did a lot of back-checking and comparisons.

I use the sub-D neck, both evening and day, and it does make a difference. A lot depends on what expectations people hold (it's not surgery), but I believe it's the most noticeable non-surgical intervention possible. If someone is using another high-quality neck treatment, that's fine, too. HIgh-quality means you are paying more. That's what the best ingredients require.

I also use the cold plasma eye and face, the neuropeptide cream, and the face finishing & firming moisturizer.

*** As to demonstrations and results, it all depends (though it is never mentioned) on WHAT SOMEONE WAS USING BEFORE. If they show great difference on TV, it might be that the person was using nothing before. Keep that in mind.