Respected Contributor

Has anybody ever used the Perlier HSN TS black rice gel before  and how did it work?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

If you're asking about the Black Rice Hyaluronic Gel, yes I have and I like it. I have it on autoship. I like perliers black rice.

Respected Contributor
I was looking at it. I checked 1 star reviews and many said it doesn't do anything. I've tried many hyaluronic serums, and its something to be sure it works or not. I honestly haven't found anything that truly plumps the skin. M.Asam had one many years ago, when first launched, in a little blue bottle that was reasonably priced and definitely helped under eye area, but they have changed the formula soon after, and it was crumbly and not hydrating. I also dont like gels around the eye are, so Perlier is out for me. Read the low star reviews.
Super Contributor

I tried it when they offered 2 regular sizes at this same price.  Did not see any difference with it.   There are  other well rated HAs out there for less than this.  My understanding is a moisturizer needs to be applied immediately over any HA to see any benefit.  

Honored Contributor

The only HA that has improved my skin are the supplements. I don't think topical HA does anything that I've been able to tell. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have not, but if it is something you are intrigued by, I would give it a try.  Alot of skinare lines work for some and not for others.  We are all different with different issues.  Having said that, I have tried many great body products from them and they are a hoot to watch.

Respected Contributor

This is one I returned.  I didn't think it did anything.