Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier will have a WEEKLY DEAL DROP 12/4-12/11 on HSN!

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Perlier 2-pack Supersize Honeydew Honey Body Cream

822-436 reduced to $39.95.  This was a TS for $49.95 earlier this year. 

TopCashback has an additional $ 2.50 cash back until tomorrow +  15%. I have been wanting to try this, can't beat the price!

IMG_0248.jpeg

Fantastic!  Me too, @FLGators! 😊

@JeanLouiseFinch @FLGators  Y'all are horrible enablers without even trying! lol I've been listening to presentations and reading reviews...I think I need to try this! Amazing deal!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry not sorry @willdob3 😂 The satisfaction of getting a better than a TS value is next level. I don't need a single thing but I always watch for TS's in my wishlist & snag them when they are reduced. may not always get the fragrance I want but can't go wrong with Perlier. 

@JeanLouiseFinch While we are enabling each other, I used my 20% off coupon on Skinn supersize DWP crème reverse. I haven't seen it at $59.95 before. Retailmenot has another 20% cash back

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

Sorry not sorry @willdob3 😂 The satisfaction of getting a better than a TS value is next level. I don't need a single thing but I always watch for TS's in my wishlist & snag them when they are reduced. may not always get the fragrance I want but can't go wrong with Perlier. 

@JeanLouiseFinch While we are enabling each other, I used my 20% off coupon on Skinn supersize DWP crème reverse. I haven't seen it at $59.95 before. Retailmenot has another 20% cash back

That's fatastic, @FLGators.   I tried to do the same thing with the Creme Reverse but missed out because in am in central time and it ended in eastern. Mad at myself about that one, but at least I have it on A/S at a good price.  

Honored Contributor

RetailMeNot now has 20% back from HSN. 

Respected Contributor

I'm not enticed by the HoneyDew body creams, although that is a good price.  I'm just finding Perlier's newer scents disappointing, so I'd rather stick with the older ones I know I like.  

Probably won't get the Eye Serum on the Big Deal although that is more tempting.  If I knew it was hydrating enough to use alone that would be better, but I'd rather just look for a good eye cream.  And I don't usually like such a large quantity of something I don't know if I will like (although I know it can be returned).

That price for the DWP is a good one!  I have it on auto ship at $69.95 but I won't need another jar for another 9-12 months so I don't want to get an extra jar now.  By then I might want to try something else -  perhaps the new Algae cream will be a TS at some point.

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@FLGators  I used the 20% off coupon on the Honeydew. It shipped already but from CA do it isn't likely to be a quick delivery since I'm in Florida. I'd never even heard of the Honeydew Honey. It sounds so unusual!  I agree, Perlier is great. 

Trusted Contributor

I recieved my 2pc body butter set. One of the jars had broken cap & seal, the contents leaked out into the box & all over the lid. Not sure if it was return merchandise sent without inspecting or poor packaging. The only upside was super fast shipping! 

Back it goes, what a disappointment. I have had several bad experiences with HSN this year. QC has really taken a hit or maybe they don't have one anymore?

Honored Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

I recieved my 2pc body butter set. One of the jars had broken cap & seal, the contents leaked out into the box & all over the lid. Not sure if it was return merchandise sent without inspecting or poor packaging. The only upside was super fast shipping! 

Back it goes, what a disappointment. I have had several bad experiences with HSN this year. QC has really taken a hit or maybe they don't have one anymore?

What a mess!  You might want to call CS and tell them what happened. They may let you keep the good jar but credit your account with a partial or full refund.  

Contributor

I just had the same issue with a Skinn product. 3 lip glosses one was damaged.They credited me for the damaged one.

Honored Contributor

Perlier had a great 2 hour show late last nite, very good deals, and free shipping, but now that ship has sailed.