Trusted Contributor

Re: Perlier will have a WEEKLY DEAL DROP 12/4-12/11 on HSN!

I bought the eye duo. I look forward to getting them and trying them out. I figure I have over a month to use it consistently if it doesn't work or I don't like it, can use their holiday return policy.

The honeydew body cream duo had tempted me ever since it was launched then they had that stellar price drop. I passed on it! I've found that many of their honey formulas don't work the best for my skin? It's odd. Always seem to have better luck with their more shea butter based body creams. 

Honored Contributor

I received my Honeydew Body Cream duo this week. The scent is very light and smells nothing like you would expect it to, maybe a very light herbal scent. It dissipates quickly so I don't think it would interfere with a chosen cologne or perfume.  I really like the texture of this Honey Miele line of body creams. It's between a lotion and a butter. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly.  It's still marked down, if anyone is interested.

IMG_2931.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I received my Honeydew Body Cream duo this week. The scent is very light and smells nothing like you would expect it to, maybe a very light herbal scent. It dissipates quickly so I don't think it would interfere with a chosen cologne or perfume.  I really like the texture of this Honey Miele line of body creams. It's between a lotion and a butter. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly.  It's still marked down, if anyone is interested.

IMG_2931.jpeg

@JeanLouiseFinch  - it's tempting but I have soooooo much KORRES and PERLIER body stuff, that I have told myself no more until you use what you have!  That'll probably take me years. LOL  However, I know I've told myself this in the past......

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

IMG_2931.jpeg

@JeanLouiseFinch   Mine shows delivered today so I'll get to try it tonight. It sounds nice. I don't care for the taste of honey but I do like Perlier's honey products.