Valued Contributor

Re: Perlier shows are coming (on HSN) for their 27th ANNIVERSARY!!!

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
The official TS for tomorrow will be a mani/pedi set from Regine with 2 mail files and a foot file, in fun colors. There will be MANY lovely choices from various vendors, though! ❤️

Thanks for the info! For some reason I thought the TS was gonna be Perlier. Too bad! 

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
The official TS for tomorrow will be a mani/pedi set from Regine with 2 mail files and a foot file, in fun colors. There will be MANY lovely choices from various vendors, though! ❤️

Thanks for the info! For some reason I thought the TS was gonna be Perlier. Too bad! 

I did too, @CorrTor  

Trusted Contributor

@CorrTor the Perlier TS is 5/31, and it’s FANTASTIC! Please watch through the weekend though. I think you’ll see, for their 27th anniversary, there are DEALS! ❤️
Esteemed Contributor

WENT TO THE PERLIER STORE MANY, MANY YEARS AGO IN SOHO llovelife, AND IT WAS AMAZING!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING INFO AS I AM A HUGE FAN OF THEIR HONEY LINE.

HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR POSTS!  XO

Trusted Contributor

@weezer111 you always make me smile! We’ll be watching together 😘
Esteemed Contributor

XOXO lovelife!!

YOU ALWAYS BRIGHTEN MY DAY!!!

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

The mani/pedi set it up,  $25

Contributor

I’ve never used Perlier. How does it compare to Korres or bath and body works!? What’s the best scent?
Honored Contributor

@CBonifacio wrote:
I’ve never used Perlier. How does it compare to Korres or bath and body works!? What’s the best scent?

I'm not a big Korres fan except for their donkey milk serum.  Truth be told, I can't be specific on what it's doing for me since I use several products, but I got it on a super inexpensive A/S so it's hard to let go. 🤷‍♀️. IMO, there's no comparison to BBW.  Perlier has MUCH better ingredients.. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@CBonifacio wrote:

I'm not a big Korres fan except for their donkey milk serum.  Truth be told, I can't be specific on what it's doing for me since I use several products, but I got it on a super inexpensive A/S so it's hard to let go. 🤷‍♀️. IMO, there's no comparison to BBW.  Perlier has MUCH better ingredients.. 

I have several Korres products and I like the bath products but I am trying to understand what they have in their beauty products to have any benefit. I don't see peptides or niaminicides to make them anything special. I do like their early harvest facial oil and my skin drinks it in.