Respected Contributor

@mare54 If you have never tried their porducts before, I would wait until holiday time and get the 20 tubes of mini-hand creams.  I got that last November, and I have been trying different scents.  The lotion is very moisturizing, but the scents are so different, that you really need to try them to see which one you prefer.  So far, my favorite is the Carribean Vanilla.  But my daughter likes the Double Latte.

Respected Contributor

@wenfen wrote:

Love, love, love Perlier products. Have used them since they were first on QVC many, many years ago.

I especially love the White Almond Hand/Body lotion/cream & all the products in that line. Also love all the Honey products.

I used to use L'Occitane, but prefer Perlier...you can also find Perlier at TJ Maxx, Marshalls & sometimes if you're lucky Ross...good luck, hope that helps!

Really, they have Perlier at those stores?  Is it like, the good stuff (like HSN has) or some old looking junk?  I might have to go look. I love their hand soap but I am not willing to pay the full price.  It would be amazing to find it cheaper somewhere.  I used to order it from Amazon but the selection and inventory was very hit or miss.  It was actually being shipped from Italy using the post office!  Which makes me think I should just book a trip to Italy so I can go visit their store!  LOL

Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I don’t care for lotions with strong scents. @momoftwo2007  I appreciate your advice to wait until the holidays or start looking at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx. 

Valued Contributor
White Almond is my favorite. Scents are so personal. I got Snowdrops because Amanda raved about it. Didn't like it at all. My friend did, so I gave it to her. Agree about getting the Christmas packs to try the scents. They will be out early. Who knows,maybe July. I don't usually like florals but really like Pink Peony. Have tried a variety but always go back to White Almond. Also, Imperial Honey is my favorite in the honey
line. Think they had a set of honey fragrances last year.
Honored Contributor

@mare54 wrote:

Thoughts on this product. Thank you. 

@mare54 

What product?

Respected Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:
White Almond is my favorite. Scents are so personal. I got Snowdrops because Amanda raved about it. Didn't like it at all. My friend did, so I gave it to her. Agree about getting the Christmas packs to try the scents. They will be out early. Who knows,maybe July. I don't usually like florals but really like Pink Peony. Have tried a variety but always go back to White Almond. Also, Imperial Honey is my favorite in the honey
line. Think they had a set of honey fragrances last year.

I agree, I got Snowdrop after Amanda raved about it & didn't care for it. Now Pink Peony I loved. Was so disappointed when the PP perfume was discontinued. I'd get so many compliments when I wore it. Only fragrance I ever got compliments on. It was such a pretty scent.

Honored Contributor

My current favorite in Perlier is Golden Almond.  I do like the honey, Imperial Honey, various others in the honey category, White Almond, the original Lavender and many others.  I have bought some at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and never felt they were old.  I even kept them unopened for quite a while and they were still good.   Recently I bought the "Sweet Pea" and it seems to cleanse well, but didn't have much scent.  I'm using it, but would not buy it again.  I also like their Olive Oil shower gel, body cream and hand cream.

Honored Contributor

Just to add that some of their honey scents are only available once due to them not being able to get that same honey year after year. 

Respected Contributor

I just realized there are more responses here geared toward scent. I responded above that I love the (original) Honey and now the Imperiale Honey, for the moisturing properties on my skin, but the scents are nice too, thats a bonus. I havent tried many of the other scents. Sorry I didnt make myself more clear.  

My mom has gone threw a few bottles of the Carribean Vanilla Eau de Foo Foo since its introduction. She always smells delishous especially when I kiss her cheek!   Heart

Respected Contributor
Will they have a TSV soon? I would like to try these products.