Honored Contributor

Perlier on HSN today and I miss.....

the free shipping or discounted shipping HSN offered before they were owned by the same company as QVC.  I bought about 4 items and the shipping was $3.00 on each.  Good sale prices though.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Perlier on HSN today and I miss.....

I love their Honey body wash. I noticed their price has gone up on the Honey Miel, just the plain one. I have so much Philosophy I have to get through before I order anything else.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised they didn't offer a shipping break.  On craft day yesterday on HSN, it was a $5 maximum shipping charge for the whole day, no matter how much you ordered.  Hope that never changes!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I got the TS to try and didn't have to pay any shipping.  I really like Perlier products.

Respected Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

I love their Honey body wash. I noticed their price has gone up on the Honey Miel, just the plain one. I have so much Philosophy I have to get through before I order anything else.

I didn't watch the shows and I wasn't interested in the TS but I checked items online and it looked like a number of items prices had gone way up.  I'm glad I still have quite a stash of Perlier (some of it not available these days either).

Frequent Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm surprised they didn't offer a shipping break.  On craft day yesterday on HSN, it was a $5 maximum shipping charge for the whole day, no matter how much you ordered.  Hope that never changes!!!!!

Hi Krimpette, I know it’s OT for this thread, but did you get anything on craft day? I splurged a bit. I really want an electric die cutter and was going to go for the Gemini but then I saw on Anna’s blog that she has one coming out soon. I’m also super excited about a couple of her upcoming Christmas items!

Trusted Contributor

They used to sell a hemp hand cream that I liked. I haven't seen it in a long time.
Do the math.