Trusted Contributor

Re: Perlier on HSN on March 2

@rms1954 thanks for the heads up!  I used that a couple years ago (I think it was a TSV then too) and really liked it!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@JudyL @Spacrazy @FindingMyJoy @Bibione @HisElk1 found out it's Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid Gel.  No price yet.

@rms1954 - thanks for letting us know.  Will definitely check it out but not sure if its something I will purchase.  So much skin care already has HA in it that I'm not sure I need a separate product for it.  However, I never say "never" so will watch the presentation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@JudyL @Spacrazy @FindingMyJoy @Bibione @HisElk1 found out it's Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid Gel.  No price yet.

@rms1954 - thanks for letting us know.  Will definitely check it out but not sure if its something I will purchase.  So much skin care already has HA in it that I'm not sure I need a separate product for it.  However, I never say "never" so will watch the presentation.

I feel the same way, @JudyL .  Not only is it an ingredient in many of my topicals, I also take it as an oral supplement. 

ETA - I just watched a prior presentation video and now I'm kinda tempted to try it. The value is incredible compared to the regular price. 

Trusted Contributor

If that's the today special, I will be saving my money to spend on something else. I don't have any interest this time or the last time they had it as the special. Happy shopping to all who do buy it and I hope you enjoy it! 

Perlier usually has some great kits around Mother's Day so I'll wait patiently for those shows. For now, I'll just shop my own stash at home and maybe open up a new body cream and shower gel for some variety in my daily usage. 

Respected Contributor

This will be an easy pass for me. I like Perlier bath & body products but I've found some of their skincare disappointing.  Return very little but returned the HA and the Royal Elixir Pearls of Youth serum.  Both did nothing for me.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  Thanks so much for your advice - I totally misread and thought Perlier offer was to be on the Q.  Appreciate your looking out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Price is up $38.95 plus shipping

Top Cashback still has 12% back on Beauty

Respected Contributor

Thanks @JudyL & @rms1954  I’m on it now  Just need to decide on AutoShip or not.  Its a great value just new to me.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the small bottle a few months ago when it was on special for $19.95.  I use it every morning and am really happy with the results.  It absorbs quickly leaving my skin to feel like silk.  My face looks and feels so moisturized even before I apply my moisturizer.  I did get an email from HSN for free shipping on everything if using my HSN card.  This is a steal for the price.

Honored Contributor

If anyone likes the shower cream, there's a liter bottle on sale for $29.95 x 4 scents to choose from; lemon, almond, lavender, pistachio