Honored Contributor

FYI - received an email from HSN that Perlier will be on at midnight on March 2, which is 9:00pm on March 1st for those of us on the West Coast.  They'll obviously be on throughout the day and for a couple of shows on March 3.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Perlier on HSN on March 2

Does anyone know what the special value is ?

Frequent Contributor

I recently tried their bath and shower cream. It's my new favorite. Light scent and very moisturizing. Can't wait to see what the tsv will be and what other sales they will have. FYI they are cruelty free for those interested.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the "heads up".  I've been buying from HSN.

Respected Contributor

@stb13 wrote:
I recently tried their bath and shower cream. It's my new favorite. Light scent and very moisturizing. Can't wait to see what the tsv will be and what other sales they will have. FYI they are cruelty free for those interested.

@stb13 , I've watched their shows a few times; now that I see they are cruelty free, I will watch and may order if I see anything of interested.

Thanks for the post.

Trusted Contributor

I'm really curious to see what is going to be the today special?! It seems lately their specials have been skincare more often then body care. I have enough skincare so most likely will pass if it's that but if they happen to launch a great new body care scent, I could be tempted to buy! I've really been enjoying their shea butter formulas this winter. I did see they have several of their mousse body cream duos back in stock and at a really great price if anyone wants to try it. 

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Thanks for the "heads up".  I've been buying from HSN.

@Spacrazy - They will be on HSN not QVC.  Not sure if you realized that so wanted to make sure in case you want the TSV.

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I'm really curious to see what is going to be the today special?! It seems lately their specials have been skincare more often then body care. I have enough skincare so most likely will pass if it's that but if they happen to launch a great new body care scent, I could be tempted to buy! I've really been enjoying their shea butter formulas this winter. I did see they have several of their mousse body cream duos back in stock and at a really great price if anyone wants to try it. 

Was thinking of checking out what was available on HSN's website today.  One never knows what one may "need."  LOL

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I use Korres, Beekman, L;Occitane and Tweak products. I like Perier because the scents are a little stronger.

Also Perlier is made in Italy. my home country. so I know the ingredients are high quality.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL @Spacrazy @FindingMyJoy @Bibione @HisElk1 found out it's Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid Gel.  No price yet.