Respected Contributor

Re: Perlier- fastest ship ever!

Caught!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky2} In a weak moment Skip enticed me when he intro'd the Honey Body Balm{#emotions_dlg.devil2}. Luckily, Dimitri didn't hold a grudge!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

gocat Good, I am glad all is smoooothed over! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I really really really want to buy the Imperial Honey Body Cream Bath (I think that is what it is called), I am kicking myself for not buying it the weekend they had the big 3 liter TS, the price was way better then dang it. I have to admit, that Imperial Honey beauty kit for the face looked awfully nice too. I love their honey products.

I also love my new Foreo mini, I actually look forward to cleansing my face twice a day instead of dreading the night time cleanse. I have been getting my face cleansed earlier in the evening instead of waiting til my eyes are closing, thats how excited I am to use it again!! You likin yours too I bet!

eta~ I was over there playing in the arcade when I thought maybe I should take a trip thru the beauty clearance section. After spying that bottle of Perlier Coconut Water body spray @ 7.00 for a couple weeks I finally snagged one (for summer) BeCaUsE, I had the alert thingie pop up to tell me one of my 'save for later' items was marked down, so I got that item and the coconut water spray BOTH!! Why not, if I dont somebody else will right!! The other item was the Panini Recipe Idea book, I think it is Wolfie Pucks written by someone else. That book has had my mouth watering so I finally snagged it for 5.00 + free s&h!! I dont have a Panini maker but I can improvise, I just want to see the ideas, says lots of pictures too!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Frequent Contributor

I'm also a Perlier honey and vanilla lover. I'm 60 but (probably due to my oily skin) have never thought my hands looked old--until Saturday! Must be all the dry heat inside lately, but when I caught a glimpse of alligator skin on my hands, I told DH I can't wait for my anti-aging Perlier to arrive; it's scheduled for tomorrow here in Alabama.

Respected Contributor

On 1/12/2015 SeaGal said:

gocat Good, I am glad all is smoooothed over! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I really really really want to buy the Imperial Honey Body Cream Bath (I think that is what it is called), I am kicking myself for not buying it the weekend they had the big 3 liter TS, the price was way better then dang it. I have to admit, that Imperial Honey beauty kit for the face looked awfully nice too. I love their honey products.

I also love my new Foreo mini, I actually look forward to cleansing my face twice a day instead of dreading the night time cleanse. I have been getting my face cleansed earlier in the evening instead of waiting til my eyes are closing, thats how excited I am to use it again!! You likin yours too I bet!

eta~ I was over there playing in the arcade when I thought maybe I should take a trip thru the beauty clearance section. After spying that bottle of Perlier Coconut Water body spray @ 7.00 for a couple weeks I finally snagged one (for summer) BeCaUsE, I had the alert thingie pop up to tell me one of my 'save for later' items was marked down, so I got that item and the coconut water spray BOTH!! Why not, if I dont somebody else will right!! The other item was the Panini Recipe Idea book, I think it is Wolfie Pucks written by someone else. That book has had my mouth watering so I finally snagged it for 5.00 + free s&h!! I dont have a Panini maker but I can improvise, I just want to see the ideas, says lots of pictures too!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yes..their Honey anti-aging B&B are really something. The clinicals on the TTV last week shocked even Skip!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Of course, I've been using it for a couple of years so nabbed that baby!Wink I have that panini cookbook by Marian Getz, and it's a good one...with lotsa pics. Get ready to drool!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Those little alerts can get a girl in trouble fast!

Just loving me mini, too! So glad I got one. Nice to have a little facial massage while cleansing...and it's so cute! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?