Trusted Contributor

I go my Perlier yesterday, 2 days after it aired, and i ordered late in the day.

I was on the fence and I am glad I bought it. I was worried about the scent but it is a very nice very light scent. And it just sinks right in..

Valued Contributor

Re: Perlier- fastest ship ever!

Wow, that was fast, I'm glad to hear you are happy with it, this is the one with peptides right?

Esteemed Contributor

Was this the recent TSV? I'm still waiting for mine, but it should be here early this week. Anxious to give it a try.

I only recently began buying a few skin care products from Perlier, but have used their bath products for years. I mix their line in with whatever I am using at the time. They generally have very light scents.

White Almond is my weakness. I bought that huge jug of it and the scent is very therapeutic for me! So relaxing.

Frequent Contributor

I have fallen back in love with Perlier recently. It started with the Imperial Honey...oh my goodness the scent is like fresh, rich honey! I ordered the TS as well, can't wait to get it. They also make the best talcs I have ever tried.

Super Contributor

I really like Perlier. Off to the other site to take a look at what they may have today.

Honored Contributor

I bought my first perfume, scent unsmelled, from perlier! I'm really curious about the Caribbean vanilla and I like what I've been reading about it.
Respected Contributor

There you go, NC! I wondered how long it would take for the posts to start!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Glad you're liking it and the scent. Mine's still heading North. Gosh, my skin's sooo soft and hydrated, and the drying heat's working O/T in this winter weather.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Valued Contributor

On 1/11/2015 Andreatoo said: I bought my first perfume, scent unsmelled, from perlier! I'm really curious about the Caribbean vanilla and I like what I've been reading about it.

Andreatoo, I have this on my list of want to try sometime also, please post back what you think of this one? I have been on a vanilla kick lately so I thought I'd better wait.

Frequent Contributor

I have and love the Caribbean Vanilla perfume. It smells delicious!

Respected Contributor

The Caribbean Vanilla DOES smell delicious I agree. My mom always loved the regular vanilla scent but since you cant get it anymore I chanced getting her the CV, she's very picky. It smell soo nice on her and she loves it too!

Gocat, are you cheating on Dimitri with Skippy, what up? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}