Trusted Contributor

I really enjoy this mother and son team on HSN.  They are great salespeople,

very passionate about their products of course, but no shouting.  They are a

hilarious team really.  Much like Isaac, I would love to have them over for

dinner. 

Never have tried their products, but the reviews are good.  Anyone tried their

products?

Honored Contributor

I've used their products before!  I used to use them a lot and give them away.

The perfume tends to be a little stronger than, say Philosophy.  I have never used them for decreasing wrinkles, mainly just as a lotion to smell good.

I don't use them anymore, I use Philosophy.  If you do buy it, know that the perfume is stronger.

I love watching Skip and his mother.  Years ago when I first  watched them I actually thought they were brother and sister!  Ha!  He is so funny!  I've watched him get married and have several children.  They've been on the show for quite some time.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Thanks for the info.  Yes, I can imagine Philosophy is probably better quality.

I'll give them a try sometime, but right now, overflowing with lotions, etc.

Happy New Year to you and family.

Honored Contributor

@Susan in California If you watch Skip and his mom they talk about the fact that they are well known over in Europe.  I don't know, I traveled all over Europe but wasn't thinking about their product!  Ha!  Maybe if I'd lived over there...

Anyway, They are entertaining and they've been on HSN for a long time so I guess a lot of people like them.  The one's I used were the one's with Camille (sp) and Honey in them.  Back when I was young(er) (now I'm 70) I liked stronger smelling lotion.  I've given it away to people I know liked it (my hairdresser loved it).

I've given away WAY more Philosophy (Amazing Grace) than Perlier though.  You have no idea how many people comment on my Amazing Grace.  I can no longer smell it!  The smell isn't as long lasting as it used to be since I heard Coty bought them (probably watered down).  In several of my Drs offices the girls commented and I've carried them lotion and perfume as gifts.  I should sell the stuff (Ha!).

I used to have men (strangers) tell me I smelled good wearing Amazing Grace and say they wanted it for their wife (it happened 2 or 3 times).  Ha!  They weren't hitting on me!  (Would have been flattering though).  Ha!

Anyway, start off with something not real strong.  I think the honey ones aren't as strong.  Their prices are more reasonable (I think) than Philosophy.

I hope I helped you.  It's difficult telling someone else about smells (strong, weak, etc).  If you do get it I'd be interested in hearing (like Hey@Annabelle) telling me what you think, just curious.

Take care, be safe and Happy New Year to you and your family....Annabelle/Linda

Honored Contributor

@Susan in California. I use a few of their products. A black rice eye serum and a face serum. It is hit and miss. If you are concerned about chemicals and clean ingredients, it is not a line for you. Full of bad stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I love their products and have used many,many of them for years and years  <3

Esteemed Contributor

IMHO Perlier is equal to Philosophy.  My fave Philosophy is Amazing Grace.  My favorite Perlier is White Almond.  Both these choices are "originals" (in fact, Perlier was sold on QVC before HSN). 

Haven't tried all the newies in either collections, but would highly recommend anything in Perlier with shea butter.

As far as handcreams go, L'Occitane can't be beat.

Trusted Contributor
They are not one of my regulars, but I do like their Hemp hand cream. HSN used to sell it once in a while with a cuticle oil that I liked as well, but I haven't seen the set lately.
Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I use and gift their products as well as those from Philosophy.  I don't really use Perlier skincare, but I also no longer use Philosophy for skincare.  I like the shower gels and body lotions/butters from both companies.     (also Korres which is also sold on HSN)

Contributor

I love pink peony, snowdrop, and white almond! I've seen them at some tj maxx's and Marshall's if you want to smell them in person first.