Respected Contributor

Anyone getting the Perlier Today's Special on HSN? I really don't need it but every time something new comes along I have a hard time resisting trying it! I'd also like to try the Imperial honey body cream. It has good reviews and it's on sale!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Today's Special?

@Starpolisher wrote:

Anyone getting the Perlier Today's Special on HSN? I really don't need it but every time something new comes along I have a hard time resisting trying it! I'd also like to try the Imperial honey body cream. It has good reviews and it's on sale!

@Starpolisher I was interested in it as well as they up talk everything they sell so much.  Then I looked at the ingredients.....and that was the factor that made it a no sale for me.  

Lots of dimethicone and chemicals........and the peptide that they say is so SECRET AND ONLY THEIRS is way down on the list hidden with all the chemicals....

Perlier Royal Elixir Youth Creator Concentrate 2 fl. oz.
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), PEG-8, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BETAINE, GLYCERIN, MEL (HONEY), ROYAL JELLY, PULLULAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER), PENTAPEPTIDE-48, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER,BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SILICA, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER, MALTODEXTRIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL.

Respected Contributor

@Starpolisher I didn't buy anything, but I did watch the presentations.  The Grandma is 100 years old. She looks amazing.  Wow!!  That makes me want to try Perlier products. But I do have too many skincare products, so I will resist for now.

Super Contributor

The original reviews for the 80 dollars for 1 ounce are lukewarm to say the least. You can see those reviews on the hsn Perlier page, Just scroll down to the product showing 80 dollars.

I like the royal honey products and just tried some ssomers products and I am going back to perlier.

you don't need everything.

Super Contributor

sorry, lost my connection. You dont need all the honey products, I cannot figure out the difference in the two serums? 

I like:

the honey cream cleanser, very gentle

either honey serum

the night time oil is nice if you enjoy oils

the day/night cream is very good. I wish they would make a day cream with spf, Guerlain their sister makes one in the Guerlain honey line

The eye cream, the mask are nice but I could pass on them unless in a  kit

all the products are good and if you can get the super prices in a kit -that is the way to go. my skin never broke out and looked good. never should have strayed!

good luck. 

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Starpolisher wrote:

@Starpolisher I was interested in it as well as they up talk everything they sell so much.  Then I looked at the ingredients.....and that was the factor that made it a no sale for me.  

Lots of dimethicone and chemicals........and the peptide that they say is so SECRET AND ONLY THEIRS is way down on the list hidden with all the chemicals....

Perlier Royal Elixir Youth Creator Concentrate 2 fl. oz.
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), PEG-8, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BETAINE, GLYCERIN, MEL (HONEY), ROYAL JELLY, PULLULAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER), PENTAPEPTIDE-48, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER,BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SILICA, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER, MALTODEXTRIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL.

I totally agree re: truly awful ingredients. This ingredinet deck can be beat for half the price at the drugstore or in any excellent kit at a home shopping channel. 

Trusted Contributor

I use the serum with the royal jelly beads suspended in a gel. I like it a lot.

I notice that one is not online today, so it makes me wonder if they just improved that one and brought it out in this form. They are not showing little beads, so maybe they changed the way they make it.

Skip's mother and grandmother's skin is amazing! I do not believe it is "only" because of the royal jelly products, but the honey skincare line probably helps them keep their skin soft and smooth.

It is a larger amount, and the price is the same as the one I use, so I think I am going to try it to see if this "secret protein" is really anything to have a party about.

Perlier does makes really nice products. I don't dismiss that their products work at some level. I just do not believe there is a cream on earth that is going to make my face look 30 again. And Skip is a sales person extraordinaire Smiley Happy so he has my curiousity peaked.

Respected Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I use the serum with the royal jelly beads suspended in a gel. I like it a lot.

I notice that one is not online today, so it makes me wonder if they just improved that one and brought it out in this form. They are not showing little beads, so maybe they changed the way they make it.

Skip's mother and grandmother's skin is amazing! I do not believe it is "only" because of the royal jelly products, but the honey skincare line probably helps them keep their skin soft and smooth.

It is a larger amount, and the price is the same as the one I use, so I think I am going to try it to see if this "secret protein" is really anything to have a party about.

Perlier does makes really nice products. I don't dismiss that their products work at some level. I just do not believe there is a cream on earth that is going to make my face look 30 again. And Skip is a sales person extraordinaire Smiley Happy so he has my curiousity peaked.

This product is an easy pass for me, although I know Skip can be very convincing.  I tried the royal elxir serum with the beads in it and returned it -- I didn't think it did anything and certainly wasn't worth the price.  I did like the royal elixir face cream and agree that it would be nice with spf but if it's only spf15 and all chemical, I'd pass on that too. 

Like a lot of Perlier bath and body, but I usually go with other brands for skincare.

Occasional Contributor

Their "secret" peptide is not theirs alone.

I found at least two products n the market besides

theirs that have that peptide.  One from Skinn and
one from Isomers.  I'm sure there are others. 
Skip is quite the salesman but what he was

saying wasn't true. 

Honored Contributor

I was going to try it until I so all the cones in the ingredients.