Super Contributor
I'm really loving this brand, just tried it this year and I'm really impressed. Does anyone know what the upcoming TS on HSN will be?
Valued Contributor
Hi Sherrie-don't know, but hoping someone chimes in.Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

I also would like to know, have been using it for quite a while, I just love it! TIA for any info!

Respected Contributor

Love their butters.

Valued Contributor
Hi Bella-love their Shea butters and the Pom line.Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

They just had a TS before the holidays. It may be a while before they have another one. They usually have something in the spring or summer.

I really enjoy Perlier products as well. They have pretty much replaced my philosophy body washes and lotions. They don't have as many "fun" scents, but the quality and lasting scent is there.

Contributor

I love their Extreme Regenovive Hydro-Zone serums and moisturizers. After trying so many other lines from both channels and from drugstores, these are the only products that are so moisturizing they actually plump up my old dry skin.

WOMEN ARE NOT MEN'S PROPERTY!
Honored Contributor

I don't know but I will say that I have bought some of their things in the past and like them. Their lotions are very rich and creamy. I have given their lotions as gifts and people really like them.

I know it doesn't answer your question but it keeps the post alive anyway. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
On 1/31/2014 Grade1Teach said:

They just had a TS before the holidays. It may be a while before they have another one. They usually have something in the spring or summer.

I really enjoy Perlier products as well. They have pretty much replaced my philosophy body washes and lotions. They don't have as many "fun" scents, but the quality and lasting scent is there.

There will be a TS on Tuesday.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to read so many positive posts about Perlier. They've been around for decades. I was first introduced to their Honey Hand Cream back in the 1970s. The Honey line continues to be one I remain loyal to no matter what other brands come along and join the party in my bathroom. Skip and Amanda are on every month to 6-weeks, but they don't usually have more than three Today's Specials per year --spring (for Mother's Day), October, and holiday.

Their everyday HSN prices are like Today's Specials compared to their regular world retail prices.