Respected Contributor

I ended up getting the golden almond body cream duo and the imperial honey hand cream duo.  If you find yourself with too much product on hand, they are great for gifting.  I have done it several times in a pinch.  

Super Contributor

@sandylu  I would love to know what you thought of the olive oil cream. Just got mine yesterday and I have never been so disappointed in a Perlier product. It smells like thyme to me, reminiscent of Joy cleaning product that we all disliked. The "cream" is more like a lotion, very runny and nothing like any body butter I have ever gotten from them. I fear they have changed their products to more lotion-like and less body butter-like. If I turned my jar on its side as they did in their demo mine would run all over the counter. It is going back. Have used the Oliverium body butter before and this is nothing like it at all.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased 3 different scents from this TS. I got the olive oil, pear and cotton blossom shea butters. I'm really happy with all 3. The presentations were clear that the shea butters were the more "butter" like solids due to the high percent of actual shea butter in it. The olive oil is a body cream not a butter. Their line of products they sell as butters are definitely a thicker product than a body cream. I find it comparable to other creams I've had. I've had their other olive oil products and always loved the scent. I was happy to hear the fragrance is the same in the new updated line. It definitely doesn't remind me of the Joy cleaning product. HSN has a great return policy so return it if you don't like it. 

I'm happy and will be keeping all 3 on auto delivery program. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the TS in the Golden Almond.  The jars are huge.  I have had the scent before and love it.  I really like the Perlier line.

Valued Contributor

I bought the Olivive Oil and the Cotton Blossom.  I felt they were both very stron and not what Icream is wonderful but I am very disappointed in the fragrances. Way too strong for me. I am in the gym every day and these will not do. I wish they would make an unscented for those of us that stron fragrance does not fit into our lifestyle. I LOVE their face products and use both Black Rice and Royal Honey

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

I bought the Olivive Oil and the Cotton Blossom.  I felt they were both very stron and not what Icream is wonderful but I am very disappointed in the fragrances. Way too strong for me. I am in the gym every day and these will not do. I wish they would make an unscented for those of us that stron fragrance does not fit into our lifestyle. I LOVE their face products and use both Black Rice and Royal Honey

Their imperial honey products are very lightly scented and don't waft through the air after application.  In case you ever want to try a different one.