Honored Contributor

Anyone know what this will be?  Probably their Mother's Day item.  I really like their bath/shower items.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee: There was a presentation of Perlier products on HSN a few hours ago. I didn't pay close attention to what was being presented though. Maybe the info is posted on the website.

Respected Contributor

Re: Perlier TS on April 29

[ Edited ]

I don't know what it is, but I think they always do Mother's Day kits for this TSV.

ETA:  Well, they are already showing the Mother's Day kits now as a Showstopper (doesn't say TSV Presale).  So who knows what the TSV will be!

Respected Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 7.49.10 AM.png

Looks like a great today special. I personally won't be buying, because I don't buy jumbo size of anything.  I just can't use up products fast enough for jumbo size.  I am more interested in the Mother's Day Kit and Tote.  But my favorite scent is sold out (Carribbean Vanila with Sandalwood).  

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 7.52.57 AM.png

Respected Contributor

They are having good sale prices on a number of items.  I may have to tune in tonight!  I can't tell you how much I love their body cream, hand cream and shower gels.  The fragrances are whisper light and they are not greasy and heavy like some body creams, so they are my go to for warmer weather months.  (For example I cannot use the Josie Maran body butter in warmer months, I feel greasy and dirty but it's great for winter months).

Trusted Contributor

The TS is a great deal since those jars are huge! Regular body cream is around 6 ounces and these are 16.9 ounces each and you get 2! This was perfect timing for me since I have many different shower gels to use up but was running lower on body creams.

I couldn't pick just one...got 3 of them LOL. I will keep some and gift some. I have really loved their olive oil line previously and looking forward to trying their new updated version. The scent is supposed to be the same nice clean spa. Their shea butters have always been my favorites so I jumped at trying both of their new scents - Pear and Cotton Blossom.

There are also other great deals for their Mother's Day visit so I recommend check it out. This visit is usually some of their best prices and gift ideas. 

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-04-29 at 7.49.10 AM.png

Looks like a great today special. I personally won't be buying, because I don't buy jumbo size of anything.  I just can't use up products fast enough for jumbo size.  I am more interested in the Mother's Day Kit and Tote.  But my favorite scent is sold out (Carribbean Vanila with Sandalwood).  

This is an easy pass for me too -- I don't need all that body cream!!!  Now, if they had some starter sets reasonably priced, that would be more tempting. 

Respected Contributor

I’m in love with their honey lavender body butter in the tube. If the TS had a lavender choice, I’d be all over it. None of the other scents are calling my name but it’s a great deal.

Valued Contributor

I caved and bought 2 sets. I bought the inproved Olive Oil duo and the NEW cotton Blossom , I bought a hand cream duo in the new cotton blossom and many other skin care products. Prices are incredible and $15 off $75 on HSN cared is very good.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I bought the Pear scent. Love their body products. My skin is dry so I don't think I will have a problem using up both of those creams.