Honored Contributor

Perlier TS Pearls of Youth Serum Auto-ship - Heads Up

[ Edited ]

C/P from the current Perlier TS thread:

Here we go again....🙄

Check your TS auto-ship plan, Beauties. It seems to never fail with them, that one way or another HSN can't get the details right on future shipments.  At least they got the pricing right this time, but as stated on the listing page, future installments are supposed to ship for free.  Mine is showing a $3.50 S&H fee for them. It looks like I'll be making another phone call to CS when they open today. 

I didn't want this to get lost in the other thread so I'm starting this one, for the sole purpose of notifying everyone about what's happening with the auto ship plan.

I called HSN's CS about the shipping fee issue, pointed out the verbiage on the listing page, etc.  According to the CSA, there's a problem with the listing info and shipping IS supposed to be charged on future installments. If a customer places the order over the phone they are informed of this.  She tried to override the system to remove my future shipping fees but was unable to do so.  The supervisor instructed her to reduce my product price by $3.50 as an offset. Ultimately the same result but a different way of getting there.  I've looked and the updated price will be $46.45 plus $3.50 (and appropriate tax by state).  I told the CSA that there are going to be thousands of unhappy customers once they realize they're being charged. She said she told the supervisor the same thing.  Can you imagine all the price adjustments they're going to have to process once customers catch on and start calling?  

Anyway, check yours and get on the phone. 😊

Super Contributor

Re: Perlier TS Pearls of Youth Serum Auto-ship - Heads Up

Thanks for the info. This kind of thing is why I end up canceling my AS most of time.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

All of this pricing silliness is why I gave up on Auto-Ship on anything.  It just got to be a headache trying to track stuff like a Blood Hound.

While I like Perlier products, this serum is not a favorite.  It remains tacky on my face no matter how little I apply.

In fact, I've given up on most serums for that very reason.

I'm ready to take all my skin care mistakes and drop them in the trash Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   I was JUST GOING TO POST THIS!!!!

Got off the phone with CS and she said "they are STILL showing free shipping on this for future deliveries?"  I said yes AND it's IN PRINT on HSN.com   She pulled up my auto-ship schedule, saw it and then placed me on hold. I've been told that it's going up the chain supervisor-wise and check my order in  2-3 hours; I should see all the shipping removed at that time. 

Also, I watched the midnight show and all 3 stated free shipping on future auto-ships.

Someone goofed up.

*Four Seasons once again*
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee  Have you checked back yet?  What's the update?  I'm wondering gif I should bother calling and get them to reprocess my plan the right way?

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   I checked my order at 3PM; still shows the charges. So I called CS, spoke with a rep who read the notes and then passed me on to Supervisor. He read through them after I told him what I was told and then went to his Supervisor. Bottom line, they are aware of the situation, yes it NEEDS to be free shipping and handling on all future orders as it is stated so on HSN.com. I am to check my order in a week to see if it has been fixed.

Interesting to note: He stated that he was aware of only TWO orders where this had happened and mine was one of them. I guess you're the other one? Lol. Maybe so. Who knows but I found that laughable.

*Four Seasons once again*
Regular Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch @FiddleDeeDee   I also contacted them about the shipping charge.  I was told that the information was being sent to IT.  

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone! - It's 3:00pm on the West Coast and I just talked to CS about the shipping charges on my Auto-Ship and was told IT is taking care of it and those that have ordered the AS will either receive an email or an automated call from HSN saying that the charges have been adjusted to no shipping fees.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

Hi Everyone! - It's 3:00pm on the West Coast and I just talked to CS about the shipping charges on my Auto-Ship and was told IT is taking care of it and those that have ordered the AS will either receive an email or an automated call from HSN saying that the charges have been adjusted to no shipping fees.

It's certainly a nightmare for them. @JudyL  I'm going to keep an eye on my account but would you let me know when your shipping fees are removed so I can compare mine?  IF they make the adjustments on my plan I'll have to make sure they update the item price back to the original price. 

Respected Contributor

Hi   @JeanLouiseFinch   Woman Happy

Thanks for this Heads Up.

It does indeed get tiresome, having to go behind HSN and double check subsequent A/S pricing, esp if like me, you're kind of an A/S gurl.  But seems, Im reevaluating this tiresome exercise a 2nd look for my purchases.

I lost track of time & I have a couple of A/S's en route & havent had a chance to go thru all individually & check.  And yet, I know there's several wrong subsequent A/S pricing there.

The way I'm feeling at the moment is, that it's yet another chore on my list, that really shouldnt be there, esp so frequently as this mistake is.

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thanks again for this reminder.   Woman Happy