Valued Contributor

I also love Perlier but am skipping the TS for some of the same reasons. I ordered way too much during the last Korres TS. I have enough to go years without buying a shower gel or body cream. I also don't like the Honey Miel line. Even though I love the brand, I think their prices are kind of high and I'm trying to cut back. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

☘️ Happy March, Beauties! ☘️ 

Are you ordering any Perlier today?  
I ordered my haul last night.  And I mean a HAUL! 😳. It's not all for me, though. I'll be making some gifts sets from them too.

What was the haul, do tellWoman LOL We are enablers alright but maybe this time we can take credit for an intevention too Woman Wink

+1 for Shea here. My teenager has extremely dry hands(bordering on eczema) especially in the winter & is not impressed with my stash. This winter we tried the Shea hand cream, no complaints yet. I had forgotten how nourishing that line is since I had moved on from Perlier. 

So far...

3 TS sets A/S

3 matching shower cream duos

3 matching hand creams 

Enjoy your haul & post your review. I have tried the Honey line but not the Honey Miel line.

Respected Contributor

I also skipped the TS.  I have plenty of Perlier in my stash (including the previous version of Honey Miel and Honey Lemon) as well as Korres, Beekman and Philosophy.  And I'm not in need of such big tubs of body cream.

Valued Contributor

I have Beekman, Korres, L'Occitane, Nakery etc. My favorite is Perlier because the scents are stronger and last years.

I have too much already. Plus I don't like supersizes at all in any brand.

If they had a sampler of all scents I would have bought it.