Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Ilovelife123 - I also have a lot of body wash, body butters, mousses, etc. LOL  Think I could probably go more than a year and not buy any.  Always tell myself, "that's it! no more until you use up what you have!" and then something always comes along at a price I can't pass up on a product that I want to try.  Ugh.

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️Right there with you! I probably have a three-year supply and tell myself the same thing. 

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch, it’s YUMMY! I didn’t buy that, but I *did* buy some Active Argan Cleanser from the bay. That’s a REALLY good cleanser. I’m surprised at how much I’m digging that line. The mud mask is fabulous, and the hair serum is GREAT. It’s not greasy (and I live in south Florida, so greasy is OUT for me) Someone sent me a box of Perricone (the neuropeptide line and the cold plasma line) so I’ll try those, too. I think I discounted Active Argan too quickly. I assumed it was a dupe of a very popular line, sold on Q. 😬 The skincare is NOT. She had a TS (body cream) and I passed on that. I did grab a few discounted things (kits) that day, and they are REALLY good. Kinda shocked. 🙊I got a few of the pink pearls WA from Perlier for my mom, (and called for the $4 credit) I got an alarming amount of WA sets when they were $31.95. That $5 coupon is really a double edged sword…🙄
Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@Ilovelife123 - I also have a lot of body wash, body butters, mousses, etc. LOL  Think I could probably go more than a year and not buy any.  Always tell myself, "that's it! no more until you use up what you have!" and then something always comes along at a price I can't pass up on a product that I want to try.  Ugh.

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️Right there with you! I probably have a three-year supply and tell myself the same thing. 

@MG Chris - Thank you for saying this!  It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who does this.  I've started putting the date I receive the item on the container so that I remember when I purchased them.  

Regular Contributor

I just want to say I decided to get the Perlier Black Rice TS and I'm so glad I chose auto delivery too. I'd never used this skincare line and it feels fantastic on my face. I hate the tacky feeling of most skincare lines and this one I can't even tell I have anything on. I hope I see results before the end of the year.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@MG Chris - Thank you for saying this!  It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who does this.  I've started putting the date I receive the item on the container so that I remember when I purchased them.  

I need to start a spreadsheet🤪🤣 I just went through my stuff a couple of weeks ago and I found all kinds of stuff I forgot. 

Seriously, I buy this stuff and think I will gift it to my girls and then I decide I really want to keep it. 

When my girls come to visit they always tell me they feel this way🤣

IMG_2636.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier TS 05-31-23

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris - LOL well after the recent Perlier and KORRES shows plus the stash that I already had from previous visits, I am set for years!  This may sound nuts but yesterday I dated everything I have.  Took some blue painters tape and wrote the date I received the item - month and year - and stuck the tape to the bottle/tube so that I can remember to use the older stuff first.  How crazy is that?! LOL  

Trusted Contributor
@JudyL I date my products also! I want to make sure I’m using the oldest first! 😬You make sense to me! ❤️
Respected Contributor

My white almond with pink pearls cream arrived today. Love love! I immediately applied to arms, legs, neck and chest. I look moist and smell delicious. Not greasy. Perfect. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor
@fairydogmother, it’s a GREAT one!
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JudyLI date my products also! I want to make sure I’m using the oldest first! 😬You make sense to me! ❤️

@Ilovelife123 - I"m so glad to hear this!  Was almost afraid to admit doing it because it sounded a bit crazy but I just have so much stuff!