Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Ugh, of all days, our Xfinity crashed (on their end) and we've been without internet and tv from 11:30 AM until 4:45PM.  😡

Hope they give you a credit for the outage, they usually do. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Ugh, of all days, our Xfinity crashed (on their end) and we've been without internet and tv from 11:30 AM until 4:45PM.  😡

Hope they give you a credit for the outage, they usually do. 

Hmm, maybe DH should look into that. He works from home so it messed up his day as well, as he was unable to participate in some meetings.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Very true. Smiley Happy   Sadly, none of these were. They were just wants.....I could open a shop with all the bath products I have, lol.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

So glad to hear the TCB issues have been rectified, happy for all those that were affected. 

BTW, TCB now has 11% back from HSN. 

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch, if you got the white almond with the pink pearls, call and get your $4 credit! 834-704. Skip has an 8am hit tomorrow and a 4pm! If the app is right, we will see the white almond with pink pearls FLY out (and the blood orange mousse in the morning) ❤️
Honored Contributor

Received an email this morning that my TS has already shipped!  Wow, that was fast!

@Ilovelife123 - what is the consistence like on the white almond with pearls?  Is is oilier - hate using that word because it has negative connotations but can't think of anything else.

Trusted Contributor
@JudyL, yes. My mom prefers this formula (she’s SUPER dry) I don’t think it’s “oily” but it’s the more hydrating of the 2. ❤️
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JudyL, yes. My mom prefers this formula (she’s SUPER dry) I don’t think it’s “oily” but it’s the more hydrating of the 2. ❤️

@Ilovelife123 - thanks!  It might be too much for me.  Think I'll stick with the regular White Almond

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch, if you got the white almond with the pink pearls, call and get your $4 credit! 834-704. Skip has an 8am hit tomorrow and a 4pm! If the app is right, we will see the white almond with pink pearls FLY out (and the blood orange mousse in the morning) ❤️

Thanks, @Ilovelife123.  I really did my best to restrain myself this time.  Only some skincare, no body stuff.  I'm still working my way through all that I have from the body cream doubles kits a few months ago.  

Honored Contributor

Yesterday's orders shipped for me too.  I'm glad UPS transfers to USPS so they'll be held for us and not sitting on our porch, if they arrive before we get back.