Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perlier TS 05-31-23

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch@Jk9  Thanks so much for your input on my questions.  I am wavering.  Woman Very Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Just another reminder that Be Frugal has 10.5% back from HSN. 

@Shelbelle I've been having a problem with Mr. Rebates and HSN for months now.  They always make it right but it's a pain that I have to reach out every time I make a purchase and I've debated on using another rebate site.  When HSN offers a coupon not on the rebate site, do they still give you the rebate?  I know Mr. Rebates does not.  I still have a $5 off $25 good through today and I'm debating on a purchase or two...

Trusted Contributor

Ordered a few items but the S&H added up to more than $20 for items that had a total weight of not even a pound. I miss the free shipping days.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I've been having a problem with Mr. Rebates and HSN for months now.  They always make it right but it's a pain that I have to reach out every time I make a purchase and I've debated on using another rebate site.  When HSN offers a coupon not on the rebate site, do they still give you the rebate?  I know Mr. Rebates does not.  I still have a $5 off $25 good through today and I'm debating on a purchase or two...

I have had no issues getting my Be Frugal rebates from HSN using any and all coupons that HSN send me. I made 3 purchases in the last week, got all my credits and used coupons sent to me. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have had no issues getting my Be Frugal rebates from HSN using any and all coupons that HSN send me. I made 3 purchases in the last week, got all my credits and used coupons sent to me. 

@Shelbelle I did find this on the BeFrugal site:

• If you choose to apply a coupon or deal that is not posted on BeFrugal.com, we are unable to guarantee that you will receive cash back on your purchase.
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle I did find this on the BeFrugal site:

• If you choose to apply a coupon or deal that is not posted on BeFrugal.com, we are unable to guarantee that you will receive cash back on your purchase.

Yes, of course all the rebate sites say this to protect themselves, but I am just saying that I have had no issues getting mine to credit. If I had one that didnt credit due to this, I would just have to accept it. 

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

Ordered a few items but the S&H added up to more than $20 for items that had a total weight of not even a pound. I miss the free shipping days.

The good news, @FiddleDeeDee , is that if any are A/S plans, future shipments are sent for free.

Honored Contributor

Ugh, of all days, our Xfinity crashed (on their end) and we've been without internet and tv from 11:30 AM until 4:45PM.  😡

Honored Contributor

Y'all are horrible enablers! Lol

Everything was fine until I went and opened this thread... I ordered on auto-ship. 

The simplicity of use (according to Skip) for these two products sold me. I need quick, easy and done of I will not be consistent. Amazing deal if they are good products. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Y'all are horrible enablers! Lol

Everything was fine until I went and opened this thread... I ordered on auto-ship. 

The simplicity of use (according to Skip) for these two products sold me. I need quick, easy and done of I will not be consistent. Amazing deal if they are good products. 

Happy to help, @willdob3 😆😉