Super Contributor

Is the Today's Special on HSN. Has anyone used this? Anyone buying? I'm very tempted!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perlier Royal Jelly Elixir

I actually did order this TS as I like their royal jelly line. The clinicals looked impressive too and if the results after 21 days are as stated.....very good. Hope it works!

Trusted Contributor

Clinicals?  They only based their clinical off of 30 people - which means around 8 people saw an increase of skin elasticity and increased skin firmness (based on their percentages).  And approximately 15 people  saw skin hydration (big deal - you can get skin hydration with almost any skin serum or cream). 

Not very impressed.  Won't be buying.

Super Contributor

I use most of the whole line. I also have tried some samples and items from guerlain, the sister company. there are reviews for guerlain on nordstroms.

I am 67 and cannot use retinol, glycolic. My skin just burns. this is asaved me. I love the night oil and ther serums. myskin is looking really healthy and not dried out and withered. also put some on my poor hands, and wow.so much better.

I have the old version that people complained about in reviews on HSN. I used it even though I agreed about the problem with the beads not disolving. so I am looking forward to the new beads that melt on contact.

bottom line-great for late 60'5, and older, and for super sensitive skins that hate everything!

Honored Contributor

I tried some of their shower wash, body lotion, scrubs. Didn't like any of them to use not the scents.  Tossed it all in the trash, what a waste of money.  Can't speak for their royal elixir.

The Q used to have a vendor with royal jelly - YEARS ago.

Super Contributor

I used to buy Perlier in Saks! I think they have been on HSN for 20 years.

Trusted Contributor

I really like their royal jelly line. I had the previous version where the little honey balls were suspended in a cream and I liked it.

I like that it is now suspended in a serum vs cream because I can still use other moisturizers over it.

Honored Contributor

I just don't care for the scent.I was asked if I smoked those scented cigars when I wore it.

Respected Contributor

@cantdrive55 wrote:

Is the Today's Special on HSN. Has anyone used this? Anyone buying? I'm very tempted!

I am not buying, but i really enjoying watching Skip and Amanda. And Skip's grandmother was on earlier, and she looks really amazing. Their family age very well!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@donna71 wrote:

I use most of the whole line. I also have tried some samples and items from guerlain, the sister company. there are reviews for guerlain on nordstroms.

I am 67 and cannot use retinol, glycolic. My skin just burns. this is asaved me. I love the night oil and ther serums. myskin is looking really healthy and not dried out and withered. also put some on my poor hands, and wow.so much better.

I have the old version that people complained about in reviews on HSN. I used it even though I agreed about the problem with the beads not disolving. so I am looking forward to the new beads that melt on contact.

bottom line-great for late 60'5, and older, and for super sensitive skins that hate everything!

@donna71  Perlier's sister company is Orlane.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.