Trusted Contributor

Hi, I've been away from Perlier for a long time, No special reason. I'd like to jump in with Shower, Butter, Hand. The original Honey and Whilte Almond are my favs.

There are so many Honey and Almond scents. Which of their variations has the closet scent of the originals.

I also like fruits, especially, berries- I see they have Cranberry, anyone try it? Pear, Mandarin/Tangerine, and Vanilla as well.

They introduced Caribbean Vanilla years ago in there different scents. One smelled like cigarette smoke, not good for me. Another was pretty good as far as vanilla, is it good?

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2- I recently repurchased the Caribbean Vanilla set of the spray fragrance with the body cream - it was out of stock for at least a year or longe. The pricing was excellent, reduced event pricing and free shipping. It smells the same as in the past, I'm happy!

Note - today there are a couple of full hour Perlier shows with some items at attractive event pricing - these are the final shows of this year. Good day for you to shop-Enjoy!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I used to buy the Perlier Olive Oil body wash, soaps, powders and creams. Everyone used them.

They stopped selling Olive Oil except for 101 Oz of the shower gel. That is one huge bottle. Wish they would bring back Olive Oil products again.

The shower is now filled with bottles of stuff no one seems to like or use.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks! Great info, and very happy about the Caribbean.

So glad I posted today. I'm not feeling well and planned on lying down and watching tv ALL DAY!

I put this reply on hold while I looked at HSN-

Any info on Honey or Almond. I see there's Golden Almond, and a few other Honey. I loved the first White Almond thats why I want to buy one that's close to the OG. I don't know if they still sell the OG's of Honey or White Almond, or I'm not seeing them because they're sold out?

I saw a 3L Honey Cranberry bath and shower cream. I love Cranberry foods and body products. It's hard to find fruit scents that really have their true scent, would love a good cranberry scent.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@drizzellla

I used OO too, it was a refreshing scent. Shoot, I really wanted to try a few scents in small sizes, before I jumped to the mega liters.

Respected Contributor

@skittles2Perlier recently reformulated their Original Honey and there is maybe one set of the older version on HSN (I think it comes in a duo with a Royal Elixir Nectar). But the change may only be in the formula not on the scent - but I've not tried it so I can't confirm. White Almond is usually available and often in kits but you're right that it's currently sold out.

Honored Contributor

I like their original lavender. To me it smells like real lavender, not sweet or bitter. It's perfect. No longer made. I used up my last bottle of their lavender EDT so I checked ebay and found two bottles for a good price. I mist it on my pillow and it makes me feel good.