Valued Contributor

Perlier June Today’s Special, Arm Cream. Good Grief.

The Summer Perlier Today’s Special usually features the launch of a new Honey line or other new fragrance. So, we are getting an arm cream. Not really a product everyone would want. I must say I’m disappointed.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perlier June Today’s Special, Arm Cream. Good Grief.

@grammarqueen

The arm cream is an upcoming Today's Special, or they are just featuring it this visit?

Either way, I won't be buying.  I'm not sure how they can market just an "arm cream."  They already do a skin tightening overnight cream, but I found it rather sticky.

I love Perlier, but just don't need anything for a while. 

Additionally, I contacted them twice about weak/faulty pumps in their huge jugs of bath creams and never heard back.  I had 4 scents and all but one of the pumps pooped out.

So aggravating to have to wrestle around with those big jugs in the shower!

I had hoped they would send new pumps since I have a fair amount invested in product.  

When you contact a company with, what I felt was a legitamate complaint, and they don't respond, it's annoying and disappointing.

Honored Contributor

I saw them demo this recently.

I was only half paying attention, but it sounded interesting when they explained it all.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Many years ago they sold an arm cream I believe in a Pomegranite scent. It did get good reviews but I never purchased it. I just can't buy into an arm cream to improve the appearance of crepiness. Unfortunately that is a break down of collagen due to sun exposure, stress and whatever else we want to blame it on. 

Respected Contributor

Speaking of arms. After trying several pricey creams to address the wrinkles on my upper arm, I purchased Dove intensive cream at the Dollar Tree and it does just as well. Or better. Makes a good neck cream as well.