Valued Contributor
Watching Perlier on HSN and Skip and Amana look good. I'm not ordering but both of them are aging beautifully. JMO...
Trusted Contributor

I also think they look amazing! I love their honey bath products and I missed their visit. Ooops! LOL

Valued Contributor

Perlier is on today at 9am, 2pm and 6pm eastern time!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, they are a good looking pair.  Their blessings start with good genes.  They have access to the best of products and being a manufacturer can have their labs make concoctions for themselves which regulations may not allow them to sell to mass market. It's their business what else in addition to that may be going on to keep their looks. That said, Amanda Borghese was a beautiful woman who has always looked years younger than her age.   When Skip and Amanda first came to TV in the early 90s (on QVC) many people thought they were siblings and not mother/son.  Skip was in his 20s at that time and Amanda had to be late 40s to 50-something.  

Respected Contributor

I noticed that a few shows back. Skip looks much better. He's probably done a little Botox or something. Anyway, who cares?  He has a great sense of humor and is very likable. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Perlier Hosts look good

[ Edited ]

First time I saw Skip and Amanda, I thought they were a couple Woman LOL she looks FANTASTIC! I love Perlier body creams...especially the white lily and honey meil! 

Respected Contributor

Yes, they do look good.

HSN has the best lighting system anywhere, in my opinion!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Yes, they do look good.

Hyacinth

@Woman SurprisedWoman Surprised @hyacinth003,

You can bet on it! 

I, personally  think she looks as well as any 60+++++ woman and he is in his (?)40s; he should look great with or without lights. 40 is super young! Gt a belly but most men do when hitting 40-50, I am thinking.

I do buy a lot of Perlier; the last order 3 days ago was in lavendar, which I have not experience. Had no idea my husband liked lavender, though.

I purchase  the large pump bottles of  (most) everything, but no skincare. I stay with what is skin friendly for me.

HYACINTH003, I have wondered about your sweet Heartdaughter, so many times.

*Please, at your opportunity, let me know on AF how she is doing/ job/ health or otherwise. 

"YOU are a caring A1 mama". Heart

NAES

Respected Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Yes, they do look good.

Hyacinth

@Woman SurprisedWoman Surprised @hyacinth003,

You can bet on it! 

I, personally  think she looks as well as any 60+++++ woman and he is in his (?)40s; he should look great with or without lights. 40 is super young! Gt a belly but most men do when hitting 40-50, I am thinking.

I do buy a lot of Perlier; the last order 3 days ago was in lavendar, which I have not experience. Had no idea my husband liked lavender, though.

I purchase  the large pump bottles of  (most) everything, but no skincare. I stay with what is skin friendly for me.

HYACINTH003, I have wondered about your sweet Heartdaughter, so many times.

*Please, at your opportunity, let me know on AF how she is doing/ job/ health or otherwise. 

"YOU are a caring A1 mama". Heart

NAES

I also love Perlier.  They discontinued my favorite - lavender honey!

I just posted on the Mom forum that we are going to the neurologist tomorrow.  Hoping desperately for some answers and HELP.  I will post after we go.

Thanks for caring!

Hyacinth   Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I was curious about Amanda's age.  She was 21 in 1966 at the time of the marriage to Prince Borghese, so she is 71.