Super Contributor

Perlier Honey...

[ Edited ]

Am I the only one in the world who doesn't care for the scent of Perlier Honey?  I bought it in October when it was the special of the day.... I just can't get myself to like the smell. 

Respected Contributor

I got the Perlier big set of mini hand creams (I think maybe 32 of them).  I am so glad that I  got them.  It allows me to try different scents. Many scents that I thought I like I ended up not liking, including the honey scent, and the olive oil scent.  But I am really liking the White Almond, and the Shea Butter with Almond Milk.

Valued Contributor

Skip once said it is the Acacia flower that scents their plain Honey line, so you might also want to steer clear of the Shea Acacia. 

Honored Contributor

@seaswirl

I don’t like honey to eat but I find I like the scent of Imperial Honey. I bought the TS in October, too. The one in the black bottle.

The regular honey scent I really don’t care for. I’m not sure why. 

Respected Contributor

I don't like the scent of any kind of honey unless it is mixed with another scent. 

Trusted Contributor

Husband doesn't care for the scent either.

Contributor

And I thought I was the only one!  I got a bogo of the 500 ml tubs a while ago. I am nearly finished with the last one and can’t wait for it to be gone.  For the price, I don’t think it is a great body moisturizer. Believe it or not, I like the philosophy body lotions better because I still feel moisturized at the end of the day. 

Honored Contributor

@seaswirl  I bought the fragrance in the honey and I do not like it at all.  I know what you mean.