Occasional Contributor

Perlier Honey facial skin care

I am 66 and with very dry skin even in the summer. I use serums but my cheeks seemed so dry-so I bought the Perlier honey line. i put a drop of the serum mixed with my tinted moisturizer ( and also over a high tech serum. at night I mix a drop of their new night oil into my night cream.

I have to give this line a reall 5 stars for added moisture, softness, and a nice glow!

I think it would be nice for anyone with super dry skin. It really is a lovely product line.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Perlier Honey facial skin care

surprised no one else tried/liked this line?

Trusted Contributor

@staying cheerful wrote:

surprised no one else tried/liked this line?

Hi @staying cheerful,

Actually, I would be interested in giving it a try. Smiley Happy

I have had my eye on it for some time.

I would just have to work it into my budget. 

I'm glad that you are enjoying it, and that your skin likes it! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

staying cheerful,  You sound like me!  My skin is soo dry and even flaky.  So I got the 3 piece set and the night oil. WOW!  It really helps.  I did not get the cream.  Skip said it is even better with that.  Also said the oil will be featured next month.  I'll stock up...that's the  very  best oil I have ever used.  When Amanda said you only need 3 drops, she was right.  Glad I got mine at the special pricing.

Respected Contributor

I have used Perlier Honey Miel Body Balm, and really, really liked it.  

Perlier Honey Anti-Age Body Balm

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I love their honey skin care line.  So nice!  Looking forward to saving some $ next month.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used it ,it did nothing for me.

Regular Contributor

I ordered their new Honey Facial night oil also and I did like the feel of it on my face, however it made my face really blotchy and uneven so I stop using it. I think the problem might be it didn't work well with my Dr. Gross routine because on it own felt nice and with Dr. Gross it turned very grainy on me. The problem I ended up with was my skin looked so uneven and even after stopping couldn't get it back to the way it was. Thank god Paula's Choice arrived and after three days I have my old skin back and no problems with my Dr. Gross routine. I have to say, I didn't expect a lot from Paula's Choice, glad I was so very wrong. Just a disclosure, I do suffer from eczema and that could have been the problem with the oil. I so wanted the oil to work, but not for me and with all beauty products, they react different for everyone.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.
Trusted Contributor

I've almost bought the skincare line the past few times they were on...I do use the honey line..the body washes, and hand wash, and hand creams.

My skin is also very dry.. and I am happy to read that some are getting the extra needed moisture to your skin from it.  I love honey products..I used a moisturizer from L'Occitane years ago until they quit making it. I really miss it.

I may give it a try the next time they are on.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

I've used Perlier's Honey bath & body products for 40 years, but have note stepped into their skincare.  If I see a nice set, at a special price, I might try it because I do trust their bath & body products so much for effectiveness and quality.