Valued Contributor

Curious if anyone is using this misturizer and can give a review.......

Thanks so much

Contributor

Re: Perlier Hemp Moisturizer?

I'm curious too. I did hear Skip say the full line will be launched in October.Hoping for a kit and sale. I held off ordering as I am currently using the black rice cream with SPF.

Esteemed Contributor

Perlier has had a hemp line for hand care for many years although it's not always available.  Maybe with so much cosmetic attention on hemp products at the moment Skip and Amanda may have felt the timing was perfect to expand their hemp line and have a major launch at HSN.     

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Perlier has had a hemp line for hand care for many years although it's not always available.  Maybe with so much cosmetic attention on hemp products at the moment Skip and Amanda may have felt the timing was perfect to expand their hemp line and have a major launch at HSN.     

I agree.  Plus, they recently launched a Hemp oil that has been very popular and has great reviews.  I'll be curious to see what they bring out in October.

Trusted Contributor

I used to use their hemp hand cream and liked that.  I was unaware of the new line.  I already buy organic cold pressed hemp oil elsewhere, which I sometimes use on my skin, so probably won't try their hemp oil. 

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

Looks like a bunch of new Perlier Hemp products are showing.

Hemp Shower & Body Set - $24.50

Hemp Leg + Feet Balm - $34.50

Hemp with Hydrozone Night Cream - $39.00

Plus:

Hemp Day Cream - $40 (already has one 5 star review from 8/2, so this one isn't quite as new)