Respected Contributor

Perlier HSN Today's (6-9) Special

[ Edited ]

Anyone tired it?  I have never used their skin products, but this seems like a too good to be true value! From $219.20 to $35.50

Perlier Royal Elixir Youth Creator 3.2 oz.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier HSN Today's (6-9) Special

@HerRoyaLioness   I have not tried this particular product.  I have tried the black rice eye serum. At first, I liked it a lot but eventually realized it was only providing surface hydration immediately after application but nothing really long lasting.  An inexpensive hyaluronic acid serum could do the same or better.  I just opened a black rice face cream scrub.  It's gentle yet effective.  I like it.  

Honored Contributor

Here is the product under a different item number and there 226 reviews for it. Appears to be very ordinary according to some of the reviews I read.

https://www.hsn.com/products/perlier-royal-elixir-youth-creator/8989073

Honored Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness   I read the ingredients and it is full of silicone and a lot of words youcan not pronounce.....I decided NO FOR ME

PERLIER 3.2OZ RE YOUTH CREATOR
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), PEG-8, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLHEPTYL CAPRYLATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BETAINE, GLYCERIN, MEL (HONEY), ROYAL JELLY, PULLULAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER), PENTAPEPTIDE-48, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, SILICA, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER, MALTODEXTRIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL.
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee - thanks for the link, I noticed that the reviews are pretty average, but I didn't want a corrective type serum, just one that is good for your skin generally speaking and this is pretty cheap for 3.2 oz of product.  Some said the bottle wasn't full, but 3.2 oz has to be 3.2 oz!!  That's why I wondered if anyone had actually used it.  No miracles expected at 72, but want to keep my skin healthy - maintain it!

@SeaMaiden - thanks for the ingredient list, I appreciate it, I'm one who does tend to go by them.  Cones don't usually bother me, I do prefer they wouldn't put so many in.  I am interested in the "MEL (HONEY), ROYAL JELLY, PULLULAN and PENTAPEPTIDE-48," ingredients and I do like that it has shea butter.  We'll see, it is cheap enough for the amount you get.  

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased last night to give it a try. The price is extremely reasonable so I will see how I like it. I am a big fan WHINE face serum, so I wanted to compare the two.

Super Contributor

I really love it, the whole Perlier honey line. I have it on autoship which I changed to theTSV autoship.

I can't use high active creams, my skin is so reactive. I have given up on Isomers. I stick to this line and my skin is so soft and clear andjust looks healthy and nice. 

I am 71 and this line works for me. My sis loves the Imperial honey line, makes her skin look so nice and she can't use much without a reaction.

I also like vanicream but perlier is so much nicer.

worth 40 dollars for almost 4 ounces! asorbs instantly. helps soothe red irratated skin. I can count on it not to make my skin upset.

Occasional Contributor

I have this item, I'd purchased it at one of the HSN outlets at a great price as I'd not tried their brand. Volume-wise the bottle isn't full as some may of noted, I have somewhat sensitive skin, prone to breakouts but this product didn't cause any issues and left my skin pleasantly soft. I'd probably purchase at the sale price, never at the full price. I think I paid about $8 at the outlet. It did inspire me to try other products in the Perlier line and have found some really nice bath products.