Honored Contributor

Love this annual mini hand cream set Heart Also available on A/S. $33 + 3.50 shipping

Perlier 17-piece Hand Cream Set
673-310
Perlier 17-piece Hand Cream Set

What It Is
A generous selection of 16 mini-sized fragranced hand creams and one full size anti-aging hand cream formulated to help you achieve beautiful hands and nails.

What You Get
  • 1 fl. oz. Caribbean Vanilla Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Honey Creme Brule Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Double Latte Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Golden Almond Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Honey Cinnamon Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Honey Orange Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Honey Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Honey Cranberry Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Honey from Liguria Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Olivarium Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Agrumarium Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. White Almond Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Shea Cotton Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Shea Pear Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. White Honey Hand Cream
  • 1 fl. oz. Imperial Honey Hand Cream
  • 3.3 fl. oz. Honey Anti-Age Hand Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Well I’m safe on this one, thanks for posting. I ordered it last year and gave quite a few away as gifts but I still have some. I don’t use that much hand cream but I’m hoping they have some really good body butter deals. 

Respected Contributor
I will probably order again this year. I ordered last year and loved trying all the different scents. I don’t use that much hand cream either, I use them as body cream, too.
Respected Contributor

For someone who has never tried this line (Me), this looks interesting.  Getting to try so many different scents, and then be able to know which you like, and which you dont?  Sounds like a winner to me.

I'm not big on hand lotion, but would try it as a body lotion.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the info.

I've used Perlier products for decades.  Perlier was on QVC before they went to HSN over 20 years ago.

I love the hand cream sets ... perfect to try a few of the newer scents,  and a great size in the handbag during the winter.   I use handcream every day.

Different Perlier hand creams are different formulas, so it's nice to be able to sample the formulas as well as the fragrances.   Some are very rich (like the Shea Butter line) and some are much lighter.   All absorb well, so you need to use only a little.

I'll be ordering auto-ship,  not that I need more,  but....

I share my bath and body product purchases with my sister.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought two boxes last year.  I gave one box away for a gift and kept the other for myself.

So far I opened two of the tubes.  I like them both, but haven't finished the two opened tubes yet and I still have the rest left.

My skin is not dry and I don't need hand or body moisturizers, but they do smell nice and aren't greasy.  They make great stocking stuffers or a nice gifts for someone you might just want to give a little something-something to.

Honored Contributor

If you buy the TS, this soap is a bonus buy - saving 5.50 off price of $15.50. 4 scent options. I wish they offered reduced shipping or free esp for the TS!

Perlier Honey & Mango Tea Bar Soap
605-483
Perlier Honey & Mango Tea Bar Soap

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They have the usual 3 or 4p holiday kits with a variety of scents. My fav Perlier scent is the Caribbean Vanilla

Perlier Caribbean Vanilla Bath and Body 3-piece Gift Set
678-040
Perlier Caribbean Vanilla Bath and Body 3-piece Gift Set

Honored Contributor

A nice hostess or break apart gift for 3. $30

Perlier Honey Bath Cream 3-piece Set
677-852
Perlier Honey Bath Cream 3-piece Set

A trio of fragrant honey bath creams designed to help transform your bath or shower experience into a true beauty treatment.

What You Get

• 6.7 fl. oz. Honey Cinnamon Ball
  • 6.7 fl. oz. Honey Neroli Ball
  • 6.7 fl. oz. Honey Orange Ball

Honored Contributor

The Shea Butter products are exceptional.$21 for 1 oz or $50 for 5 oz. 

Perlier Shea Butter 99% Body Butter - 1 fl. oz.
625-378
Perlier Shea Butter 99% Body Butter - 1 fl. oz.

Perlier 99% Shea Butter
286-599
Perlier 99% Shea Butter