Honored Contributor

Perlier Golden Almond Today's Special

Hope this is helpfulimage.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

Re: Perlier Golden Almond Today's Special

90% of the fragrances I like have Jasmine in them. May have to try this one.
Respected Contributor

I'm thinking about it also.  Just hate to order stuff like this and then have to return. 

I liked Snowdrop in the past, but seems like it's been changed and I no longer love it.

Honored Contributor

Received a sample scent of this and the almond is barely there; but it had a "cheap" smell to it. Sort of like drugstore perfume. No one in my household liked it so... it's a no-go.

Regular Contributor

I also received a sample, and didn't like it. I used to love Perlier, but now every product I've received has a cloying "grandma" smell. I'll stick to my beekman boys stuff.
Honored Contributor

I think I have a sample around here, too, but I wasn't interested enough to smell it. Don't plan to watch any presentations on anything.

I don't need anything right now, and when an do, I'm probably going to try more Korres or Beekman scents.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Received a sample scent of this and the almond is barely there; but it had a "cheap" smell to it. Sort of like drugstore perfume. No one in my household liked it so... it's a no-go.

I have honestly never smelled a Perlier scent that I've liked.  Now I'm afraid to even try. 

I don't need any scents anyhow.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Perlier does have some nice scents & skincare products.

- I would caution against ordering their body butter/lotion if you plan to add it to a stash for use later. I have found the body butter/hand cream scents disappear after a while even if unopened. I'm sure they are fine for a while but the scent does not last forever.

I'm not saying the products are poor quality; I'm not at all sure something that has a scent that sticks around till the end of time is a good thing, probably less natural. You just don't want to wait a year to get around to using them. That has been my experience.

Regular Contributor

I ordered it because it sounded just divine.  I enjoyed seeing the Sicily plant where they harvest the HUGE almonds.  I also ordered their 20 hand creams for Christmas gifts.  I just adore Skip.

Valued Contributor

I love the sample I got in the mail.However I have a huge stash I need to use first.My grandpa was born and raised in Siracusa,so I loved seeing a short video of the town.I truly believe Skip when he talks about how special the ingredients are.