Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Event Offers 5/11

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I watched some of the late Perlier show. Some interesting new products/ configurations and good event pricing

This looks nice $30 and a very limited production due to the limited time Cherry blossoms are in bloom. Skip described the source of it being from Piedmont region of Italy 

New! Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

797-661
Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

😮pricing is now $64!

@Chi-town girl - glad I got it when it was $30!

Respected Contributor

Those current prices are ridiculous.  No one would pay that!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I watched some of the late Perlier show. Some interesting new products/ configurations and good event pricing

This looks nice $30 and a very limited production due to the limited time Cherry blossoms are in bloom. Skip described the source of it being from Piedmont region of Italy 

New! Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

797-661
Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

😮pricing is now $64!

@Chi-town girl - glad I got it when it was $30!

@JudyL & all - my order for this item was delivered today. All items are sealed (I like when companies seal the beauty products)

I just tried some of the body cream. It's very nice! It is a floral, but a soft floral, it's a keeper 😊

I would order a couple more sets for gifts but not at the higher price. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl - thanks for letting us know about Honey Cherry set.  I've put all my Perlier purchases away until I am done with the current bar of Beekmans.