Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Event Offers 5/11

BRAVA AMY 🥳🍾👏🏻

Her brief opening comment directed towards the ninny gossipers was PERFECT!

And how nice that Colleen stayed after her jewelry show to support Amy for the 1st hour of BR. That was such an enjoyable show!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

2 excellent Lippmann 💅 nail polish sets $20 free s/h

Deborah Lippmann 7-piece Love Wins Set

737-532
Deborah Lippmann 7-piece Love Wins Set

Exclusive! Deborah Lippmann 6-piece Make Me Blush + Stripper to Go Set

764-251
Deborah Lippmann 6-piece Make Me Blush + Stripper to Go Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40

New! Perlier 3pc Honey Bath & Body Set with Tote

797-589
Perlier 3pc Honey Bath & Body Set with Tote

If I didn't still have an Original Honey and a Honey Orange set in my stash, I'd be interested in this kit.  Love the Honey's!!

@sueinsf - Here is another new honey item - not new formula, but new packaging and in some cases new sizes. 13 oz pump bottle!

New! Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

797-647
Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I did see it when I was scoping out products earlier.  I typically prefer body creams over lotions so this one won't tempt me.  But if you try it, let me know how it is!

@sueinsf - I'm watching the current Perlier show and Skip stated several time, they have upgraded some of the products including the honey formulas + removing sulfates.

New packaging + new formulas. They will be doing this across the brand over the next 2 years. This usually means some will love and others will be disappointed. 

There are a couple more shows tmrw that I will miss, but will look online to see what other specials they will offer 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40

797-589

If I didn't still have an Original Honey and a Honey Orange set in my stash, I'd be interested in this kit.  Love the Honey's!!

I ended up getting this set also. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40

797-589

@sueinsf - Here is another new honey item - not new formula, but new packaging and in some cases new sizes. 13 oz pump bottle!

New! Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

797-647
Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I did see it when I was scoping out products earlier.  I typically prefer body creams over lotions so this one won't tempt me.  But if you try it, let me know how it is!

@sueinsf - I'm watching the current Perlier show and Skip stated several time, they have upgraded some of the products including the honey formulas + removing sulfates.

New packaging + new formulas. They will be doing this across the brand over the next 2 years. This usually means some will love and others will be disappointed. 

There are a couple more shows tmrw that I will miss, but will look online to see what other specials they will offer.

Thanks @Chi-town girl .  I did see they they had removed sulfates and I did notice some changes in packaging..  While some of these changes may be great, I'll wait and see how this effects their formulas.  Yes, sometimes when a brand makes changes it can be disappointing.  Look at all the complaints on Philosophy!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw these on Weekly Deal Drop specials:

Perlier 4-piece Honey from Liguria and Honey Langhe Set

$32.50 w/free sh (was $54)

https://www.hsn.com/products/perlier-4-piece-honey-from-liguria-and-honey-langhe-set/20468195

Perlier Shea Tuberose Bath Cream

$16.50 (was $40) ENDS TODAY

https://www.hsn.com/products/perlier-169-fl-oz-bath-and-shower-cream/10080271

Has anyone tried the Langhe or Liguria set mentioned above?  Its still on the weekly deal and was wondering about it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JudyL - I have not tried those 2 fragrances, hopefully someone will reply to assist you

My favorite Perlier scent is the Caribbean Vanilla. I wish they would offer more of it in some attractive kits. And that they would bring back the fragrance roller ball!

Skip mentioned during one of the shows I watched this week...something special is coming on June 8!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JudyL - I have not tried those 2 fragrances, hopefully someone will reply to assist you

My favorite Perlier scent is the Caribbean Vanilla. I wish they would offer more of it in some attractive kits. And that they would bring back the fragrance roller ball!

Skip mentioned during one of the shows I watched this week...something special is coming on June 8!

@Chi-town girl as tempting as that kit is, I did order two kits this last visit, so think I'll wait for June 8.  Sounds like a TSV is coming up.  I remember Carribean Vanilla.  I may not be able to smell the different scents but I sure do like their products anyway.  And just because I can't smell doesn't mean I can't still smell good, right?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I watched some of the late Perlier show. Some interesting new products/ configurations and good event pricing

This looks nice $30 and a very limited production due to the limited time Cherry blossoms are in bloom. Skip described the source of it being from Piedmont region of Italy 

New! Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

797-661
Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

😮pricing is now $64!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm also going to try this eye kit $40

New! Perlier 2pc Black Rice Day & Night Set

797-645
Perlier 2pc Black Rice Day & Night Set

🙈pricing is now $108!!!